This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2936

rollinonhubs

funny story   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   11:17 PM     

after a night of crusin around with some friends in my mustang we pull up at sheetz (gas station) and there is a riced out corolla out front, but it looked pretty nice no half ass job on this one everything matched up the body kit hood and wing. real nice me and my friends look at it and then walk in im up at the register paying for my stuff and the owner told me he liked my car and we started talking, we look at each other's rides and his was pretty nice for a corolla. then we walk back inside and get more stuff lol. but then a guy in a damn first gen probe gt turbo flies up hes had to be half drunk the way he walked, he starts asking whos corolla that is out front and the owner looks at me and grins and shakes his head lol then the probe owner looks at me and says how about u what do u drive is that ure corolla? i say no but that mustang beside ure probe is mine and he goes ill race u for 100 bucks lets go, ive pulled on alot of foxbodys on the 1/4 mile, and i go not in the mood, nah not tonight im tired sound like a pussy i know but i hda my friends with me i didn't wanna danger them, then he goes c'mon ill give u fuve lengths, i stop turn around and say , i have a mustang gt and ure givin me lenghts the guy with the corolla cracks up as well as the other people around waiting in line, i ask c what he has in his engine becasue there is now way any stock probe even the turbo could not pull on a mustang gt. he says ah nothing just simple stuff just ure average probe. he asks if i have a 4.6 in my 1990 mustang gt, and hes standing right by the 5.0 marker on the side and the corolla owner laughs again, the guy with the probe gets fed up and leaves, but i wonder if he had is probe bottle fed or something i still wonder about that , he didn't want to show his engine, is it possible for a stock probe turbo to beat a mustang five o?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: funny story   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   12:15 AM     

It might look stock, but Im willing to bet he had a nice sized turbo with your name on it.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Lo_Profile

Re: funny story   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   2:29 PM     

if he wont show you i wouldnt doubt he had something under he didnt want you to see

[External Image Removed]
rollinonhubs

Re: funny story   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   8:46 PM     

yep thats what i was thinking i was thinkin about racin but i thought that he had something hinding in the engine bay, either that or nitrous which i didn't see unless its well hidden. i new it was a red flag when he redused to show or tell me what he did to it

Str33tRacer

Re: funny story   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   10:06 PM     

sounds like he's got something!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
RACINLIFE

Re: funny story   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   5:01 AM     

either he just thought he could beat anyone with his car so he was gonna give you five lengths or he has turbos and nos and he figured he would win even he gave you five lengths.

Just sit back, hold on, and hit the gas.