This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 17492

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
Lo_Profile

Your Ride   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   5:25 PM     

ok mature people who can post WHAT THEY DRIVE and THE MODS they have had done to there ride please post but those who feeling they need to lie and brag about what there dad drives please feel free to go find some kiddie site and do not post here

ok i have a 1992 Dodge Spirit Es

the mods....

1. changed the filter to a K&N Cone Filter
2. 2 1/2 inch exhaust with a 2 1/2 magnaflow
3. put an intercooler from a daytona iroc r/t on it
4. Stage 3 Calibrations [15 pounds boost, revised spark and fuel curves , and modified wastegate tables for faster spool up. O2 feedback, active knock retard, increased rev limiter and over boost protection provided. Revised fan schedules for better cooling. Great for use on stock or modified turbo intercooled cars, using stock or 804 injectors, stock map sensor, and larger exhaust. Retains and enhances cruise control functions.]
4. Custom Header
5. Forged Pistons
6. +20% Injectors thinking about changing to +40% but i think thas way more than i need seeing how i need 93 octane gas and cant run 87 in my car $3 a gallon
7. boost has been pushed up to 20psi
8. manual valve body

i wanna change it from auto to a 5spd

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Your Ride   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   7:45 AM     

You're lucky, here in the Coachella Valley regular unleaded (87) is over 3 bucks a gallon and we can't even get 93 octane at the pump (91 is the max). As far as my Cars:

2005 Scion tC:
1. TRD exhaust
2. Hitchkis Front Stut Tower Bar
3. K&N air filter.
4. BFGoodrich g-Forse Sport 225/45 tires (much better than the stock Bridgestone Potenza RE92 tires)

still to come:
1. Hotchkis Front and Rear Sway bars
2. Progress Adustable Coil-Over Suspension (about 1" lowering)
3. Hitchkis Rear Camber links (these first three should give me about .91g on the skidpad)
4. TRD SC? (waiting to see what Sport Comapct Car can do with it on their project tC)

1989 MR2

Currently stock
Planned:
1. Swap in 3SGTE
2. Replace T-Top Glass with Lexan
3. Replace fenders with Fiberglass (If I can find someone to fab them without having to sell my first born child)
4. we'll see what I can come up with.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Lo_Profile

Re: Your Ride   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   2:17 PM     

wow that mr2 is gonna be kickass and i am liking the scion its nothing special but there just a nice looking car for some reason to meand about that gas that blows i have to run 93 octance my damn car detinates like a bitch with anything lower

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Your Ride   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   8:19 PM     

That's why "octane booster" makers love CA. The market for them is much larger than everywhere else. I hope I can accomplish the things I have planned for the MR2. I now have another complaint about my Scion other than it being FWD, the CD player is giving me a hell of a time (have to take it in to the dealership on Friday to make it play CDs again, and not just give me the radio), but that's not likely a problem on the current models because you can't get the changer on new cars.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
rollinonhubs

Re: Your Ride   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   10:30 PM     

My ride

1990 mustang gt

1automatic with shift kit
2 mild cam not sure what kind
3 straight pipes
4 CAI
ah thats it

plans

trickflow intake
bbk headers
slp H pipe
slp loudmouth exhaust
cobras wrapped in kelly charger hpt's
5spd converstion but i dought it now with the shift kit
stalker front bumber
cobra rear bumber
saleen wing
no im not lowerin it up here, the roads are bad up here
thats all i have planned for the rest of this year, but next year a supercharger will most likely be installed

buddhakwake
Re: Your Ride   Posted Thu Jul 6, 06   11:32 AM     

just personal preference (because I think you should have the performance to back up the looks before you worry about it looking fancy), but I think you should consider saving the wing and bumpers for next year and get the SC now.

rollinonhubs

Re: Your Ride   Posted Thu Jul 6, 06   1:55 PM     

ha ha yea but i need to get my parents off my ass casue they think im gonna kill my self in it and race it all the time, so if i make it look like im just puttin comestic stuff on it then they won't be so suspicious. plus i wanna learn how do actually handle the power of this mustang before i put a supercharger but yea i might throw it in before 2007

1BadChevelle

Re: Your Ride   Posted Thu Jul 6, 06   2:40 PM     

1972 Chevrolet Chevelle

454 .060 over = 468
Large Oval Port 781 Heads with Crane Roller Rockers
Lunati Voodoo 60204 Cam
Sealed Power 10.22:1 Compression Hypereutectic Pistons
Legend balenced rods with ARP bolts
Nodular Iron Crank
Weiand Dual Plane Intake
Holley 750 Vac Secondaries
Borg Warner Super T-10 w / Hurst competition 4 Spd shifter
Powertrax locker inside a Corp. 10 bolt with 3.31 gears

And a set of 295's out back that don't stand a chance when I get on it.... heh

rollinonhubs

Re: Your Ride   Posted Thu Jul 6, 06   3:03 PM     

very nice welcome to the site the car looks beutiful from the small picture

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Your Ride   Posted Thu Jul 6, 06   3:42 PM     

I dont trust Borg Warner for the life of me. The same thing goes with AC Delco, Fram, Slick 50, Royal Purple, ZMax, etc... Sounds like a mean ride, and it better be with a 7.2 litre. What kind of mileage do you get with that thing? 3 Hwy- 0 Street?

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
DBLDREW
Re: Your Ride   Posted Fri Jul 7, 06   11:47 AM     

Well I have a 1989 mustang lx my “mods” are…

I pulled the 302 out and dropped in a 351W.

Motor is bored 40 over, new pistons, rings, bearings, etc..
Edelbrock Performer rpm aluminum heads, with port job from DSS, 2.02 intake and 1.60 exhaust valves
GT40 upper and lower intake, with extrude hone port on lower intake.
Crane Hydraulic roller cam (specs are something like 540/565 lift and around 290deg of duration)
190lph high pressure fuel pump.
30lb injectors
70mm throttle body
75mm mass air flow sensor
msd 6AL multi spark ignition w/7000 rpm rev limiter
1.75” full length headers
2.5” dual exhaust with H pipe
high flow cats
Flowmaster mufflers
Tremec 5 speed trans
8.8” dif with 3.55 gears and an alburn posi
Centerforce clutch
100hp shot of nos
Fiberglass cowl induction hood (needed the extra height do to the larger deck height of the 351W)
BFG Drag radials

Future plans I had for the car was to do a 383 all forged stroker motor with a custom built twin turbo set up. But I’m currently putting that project on hold for now. Because I’m currently considering purchasing a gt40 replica kit, so that will take up all my extra time/money.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
Str33tRacer

Re: Your Ride   Posted Fri Jul 7, 06   12:08 PM     

My "ride" I call it, is a gocart but ill still post my mods...

Honda : Shark

1:neon green paint job
2:new racing seat
3:custom ram air intake
4:CAI system
5:black and neon green body kit
6:green neon lights

Comming soon... ajustable Eibach springs.

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
rollinonhubs

Re: Your Ride   Posted Fri Jul 7, 06   8:43 PM     

very nice is yours a notch of a hatch?

DBLDREW
Re: Your Ride   Posted Fri Jul 7, 06   8:53 PM     

It's a hatch

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
Str33tRacer

Re: Your Ride   Posted Fri Jul 7, 06   9:55 PM     

what?

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."