This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 17492

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
rollinonhubs

Re: Your Ride   Posted Fri Jul 7, 06   10:50 PM     

mustangs from 79 i believe to 93 were called foxbodies, they came in three body styles the lx could be a notch back (coupe) a hatch back (hatch) or a plain old convertiable the notch is lighter than the other two, the gts came only in hatchbacks and convertiables

buddhakwake
Re: Your Ride   Posted Sat Jul 8, 06   9:40 AM     

Nice. You're in Cat CIty huh? You ever listen to the Carnut Show on Newstalk 920 Sunday mornings? Have you put that thing up on a dyno? I'd love to see the numbers.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: Your Ride   Posted Sat Jul 8, 06   12:46 PM     

what dose LX mean?
SS: super sport
RS: rally sport
RT: rally track
LS: Luxuri sport
EX: ?
GT: Grand tutismo
LX:?
i dont know if there is any more.

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
rollinonhubs

Re: Your Ride   Posted Sat Jul 8, 06   11:03 PM     

actually i have no idea lol

Str33tRacer

Re: Your Ride   Posted Sat Jul 8, 06   11:04 PM     

lol

buddhakwake
Re: Your Ride   Posted Sun Jul 9, 06   7:14 AM     

EX and LX don't mean anything most likley, just letters to tell you what trim level it is (also includes DX in Toyotas at various times).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: Your Ride   Posted Sun Jul 9, 06   9:49 AM     

oh thanks lol

1BadChevelle

Re: Your Ride   Posted Wed Jul 12, 06   9:13 AM     

Thanks for the reply's guys, sorry it took me so long to get back to the board.

3, highway, 0 street.... that sounds about right. Heh.... Actually it's like 6 street, and it never sees the highway.

Yeah buddhakwake, Cat City..... It's way too hot out here right now. *sigh* I haven't listened to the Car Nut on the radio, but I've seen a couple of his shows on TV. I also met Steve at the last McCormicks auction downtown Palm Springs. Nice guy. As for the Chevelle, no dyno numbers yet, but hopefully I'll get a chance to go by Race Prep and put it on the Dyno this fall. (cooler air, better numbers)

buddhakwake
Re: Your Ride   Posted Sat Jul 15, 06   9:16 AM     

Well, if you listen to the show (920 on the dial from 8am-10am) you just might hear me speaking, but you will definitely hear him referring to me, since I'm his on-air engineer. He gets some cool interviews on there, just this last weekend he interviewed one of the 24 hours of Le Mans winners (one of the Audi turbodiesel drivers). And he gets JC Agajanian on there pretty regularly.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)