This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 21196

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
Str33tRacer

Now what?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   9:21 PM     

I just bought about $200.00 worth of fireworks and I want to shoot it, and there is two reasons why i can't !One is because I don't have a lighter, two is I'll get them taken away and not get to shoot them ever well at least until I sneak them out of my parent's room! Oh well I guess I'll have to wait until TUESDAY until I can shoot them. P.S. I made my own firewoks and they were loud as SHIT!!!! That's all!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
RACINLIFE

Re: Now what?   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   5:49 AM     

um were talking about cars on this forum not fireworks. if you want to tell people about fireworks then just private message people

Just sit back, hold on, and hit the gas.

buddhakwake
Re: Now what?   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   9:13 AM     

Yeah, but he's post whoring. BTW: ammonia, water, and iodine crystals can be combined to make a fun exposive.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Lo_Profile

Re: Now what?   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   9:39 AM     

hey asshole this is GENERAL NOT CARS so shut the fuck up... here in the general part you can post about whatever you want its not the cars section so just learn to deal with it

[External Image Removed]
RACINLIFE

Re: Now what?   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   9:43 AM     

i was never talking to you so shut the fuckin hell up asshole!

buddhakwake
Re: Now what?   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   11:54 AM     

This is still a car forum, but for the fourth, I guess we could talk explosives a bit.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
RACINLIFE

Re: Now what?   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   1:32 PM     

yea i suppost it will get tiring if all we do is talk about cars

buddhakwake
Re: Now what?   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   1:38 PM     

Well, explosions are part of cars, right? BTW, the explosive is called Nitrogen Tri-Iodide, it's very touchy and must remain wet (it is a contact explosive when it dries, but it will just go off if it dries too much). The iodine makes it explode into purple smoke.

RACINLIFE

Re: Now what?   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   1:43 PM     

well a car runs on a very explosive thing (gas) so pretty much ya

Lo_Profile

Re: Now what?   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   5:07 PM     

how bout no bitch.... fuck off and how the fuckin hell you expect me or someone else to speak to you ... since i came back i have seen nothing from you but bullshit and being a fuckin asshole sos why the fuck would i possibly give a fuck weither you were talking to me or the other person its called defense for the other person weither they want or do not want it there was no reason for you to pipe up and open your dicksucker

[External Image Removed]
RACINLIFE

Re: Now what?   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   7:16 PM     

you suck dicks not me

DBLDREW
Re: Now what?   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   8:51 PM     

Well I guess explosions are part of cars, but it’s not something you want to happen.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Now what?   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   9:26 PM     

He sucks dick, you suck cock. Id say its an even trade.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
RACINLIFE

Re: Now what?   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   4:58 AM     

lol yea like what happend in the first fast and the furious when wolf gang shot brians nos and the car blew up you defidently dont want that.

RACINLIFE

Re: Now what?   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   5:01 AM     

oh and i dont suck cocks or dicks how ever you want to put it, you just say that bullshit because thats all you do all fuckin day! you take you head outa your ass and then suck on lo_profiles cock/dick and the stick your head up your ass again and start eatin your own shit.

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3