This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 21196

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
buddhakwake
Re: Now what?   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   7:50 AM     

Well, not to your own car. Your opponent's car however...or people like that jackass who hit his NOS on the Dyno and blew his Cobra's Intake in half (gotta love that poetic justice). But there are always little controlled explosions happening in your engine, the problem is when they get out of control.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: Now what?   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   7:51 AM     

Just one of many ridiculous bits in that movie (like the V8 rumble from Vin Diesel's Rotary Engined car).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Lo_Profile

Re: Now what?   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   2:21 PM     

well i see we have a new sweetneon here at the site.. welcome aboard sweetstuff and btw i dont suck cocks i let you do it for me so plz get it right bitch boy now go back to the corner and make me some more money

[External Image Removed]
Str33tRacer

Re: Now what?   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   4:24 PM     

Uh oh someone's got sand in there vagina!!!! ( RACINLIFE ) WTF happened I thought we were friends and why did you turn on me? Puls this is a general forum you can post anything you want on here! So think ok? >:( DON'T MAKE ME TURN ON YOU, YOU WILL NOT LIKE THAT VERY MUCH AT ALL!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
RACINLIFE

Re: Now what?   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   5:17 PM     

i never did turn on you but if you say shit like that i might

Just sit back, hold on, and hit the gas.

RACINLIFE

Re: Now what?   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   5:20 PM     

and why the hell would i make a cock sucker like you money? that was the dumbest comment i ever read. im serios the dumbest insult i ever read. and the cock sucking thing is really starting to get old so just shut the fuck up!

Str33tRacer

Re: Now what?   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   5:58 PM     

LOfuckingL

Lo_Profile

Re: Now what?   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   6:27 PM     

last time i checked you started with the cock sucking so stfu and fuck off you asswipe and dumbest comment i doubt it i think ithe only reason you say that is in defense of yourself because your a closet fag so please stop with your bullshit and go fuck your bf sweetneon

[External Image Removed]
Str33tRacer

Re: Now what?   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   6:29 PM     

i love watching people aruge!!!!!

Lo_Profile

Re: Now what?   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   6:33 PM     

i love arguing but i actually plan on not arguing with this lil 12 year old anymore because all it does is give him his kicks and giggles so

to you lil racinlife... fuck off and i hope you leave the site just like sweetneon

[External Image Removed]
Str33tRacer

Re: Now what?   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   6:39 PM     

OWWWWWWWWWW HARSH!

Str33tRacer

Re: Now what?   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   7:49 PM     

kjand fbojsdnfbosbosdbf dakbfj 1

RACINLIFE

Re: Now what?   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   5:06 AM     

actually some one else started with the cock sucking thing with str33tracer who has really been acting gay now lately

Str33tRacer

Re: Now what?   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   11:48 AM     

hey im not Gay your the one lying all the time and not admitting it just cuz you got problems you try to drag me into shit!

RACINLIFE

Re: Now what?   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   11:55 AM     

no actually you are the gay one because you waste space on the forums writing shit like this: jfkaj kljsdaf klhj fklklfjd kljd kljd ljksfhjk jh fj quote from str33tracer"if you can read that your gay!" you are the gay one because you waste space writing that that shit.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3