This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 29430

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5  
Str33tRacer

What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   9:08 PM     

I like NFSMW except one thing is you have to buy everything in a package but other than that it's pretty cool! I give it a 4.9 out of 5.0! What do you rate it?

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   11:31 AM     

Not a video game forum.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:29 PM     

STFU! It's not a gay forum either but your here!

RACINLIFE

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:36 PM     

well the game has to do with racing so why do you both just shut the hell up stop arguing and get on with your lives because thats all anyone does on this forum is argue and make fun of eachother i mean god dam it get you fuckin heads outa your asses people!

Just sit back, hold on, and hit the gas.

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:50 PM     

Ok but still lets nopt get in a fight for at least one day and talk about NFSMW! PLEASE!

DBLDREW
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:51 PM     

I have to give you credit that was a pretty funny insult. But seriously we are more interested in talking real cars here, so expect to be flamed.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:02 PM     

WTF dose that mean? : expert to be flammed!

DBLDREW
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:20 PM     

Its an internet forum term that means expect to be insulted.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:22 PM     

Oh well who gunna get shown up? NOT ME!!!!

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:03 PM     

Hell, it wasn't even a flame. If I wanted to flame I would have come up with something much better than that.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:06 PM     

ok then why dont you do that!

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:07 PM     

Because I'm tired and (since I'm actually an adult, and not a MIDDLE SCHOOL SUTDENT) hung over from hanging out with FRIENDS last night. You aren't worthy of my efforts.

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:14 PM     

yeah because you cant out beat me in motors!

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:16 PM     

I could beat you in anything I wanted to. But what's the point in pitting a Ferrari against a Yugo?

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:18 PM     

wtf i dont know what kind of car you have but my dad's charger will beat it ok THAT"S THAT

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5