This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 29430

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5  
buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   2:29 PM     

I love boobs, I'm just pickier about asses. I'll take just about any boobs other than fake ones or old ones (as long as they're legal).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   3:13 PM     

yeah i dont mind legal of corse in not legal neither is my gilrfriend but she gives me head!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   9:07 PM     

WOW i was looking at my old posts on here damn i was a little bitchy wasn't i?

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   9:12 AM     

A little bitchy? I thought you were PMSing hardcore. You're not an adult yet, so legal age for you is actually under 18. I'm too old for that now (probably a good thing, since all the legal girls are much better than the teenagers I used to get with before I became an adult).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   4:36 PM     

I WANNA BE 18 OR OLDER BUT NOT TOO OLD SO I CAN LEAGALLY GET SOME POON TANG! OF COURSE I GET SOME ANYWAYS BUT STILL!

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Tue Jul 4, 06   7:48 AM     

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Tue Jul 4, 06   7:52 AM     

I LOVE DOUBLE-Z'S ( O Y O ) <------- LOOK BOOBS!!!! =) OR : ).

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Tue Jul 4, 06   7:55 AM     

DSAIHFBAIFDSBHGIAJBGFNOAIFNBGOAIFJBNOAIJFNBAPINBAPIFJBNAODIFJBNAFOBIJNADOBFIJNDABFIJNAFBOIJNADVBOIJNDABIJDANBFOAIDNBFIAFNBDUB TRY THAT VIN NUMBER FOR CREATE-A-RIDE!

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   8:49 PM     

You don't have to be 18 to legally get poon tang, but anyone over 18 who gets it from someone younger than 18 is breaking the law (not the minor however). Unless you want to go buy it in Nevada, then you have to be 18 for the legal prostitution.

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   9:05 PM     

COOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna live in NEVADA!

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   9:08 PM     

Or most of Europe, especially Eastern Europe. Prostitution is legal there too (the strip clubs in Poland and the Czech Republic are really just places where you can see the girl naked before you commit to paying for sex with her). Plus they have interesting cars in Europe, you're closer to the Autobahn and the 'Ring, and you could watch more F1 races live than you can by living in the US.

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   9:09 PM     

damnit why did my ancestors move to the USA! lol

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   9:11 PM     

because Europe isn't a good place to find employment and it wasn't always as cool as it is now. Frankly, in most of the big cities it sucks being a car enthusiast (the roads are too often designed for purposes other than covering large distances quickly), it is when you get out of the cities that things get interesting.

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   9:13 PM     

damn you got every answer for every question! lol

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   9:34 PM     

Well, I think a lot (and very quickly, that's why my IQ tests out at 162), I am also 14 years older than you (that would be more than twice your age), and have traveled to many other countries. All this has enabled me to evaluate and reach decisions on many things (including the benefits of moving to another country once I have visited there). And I still want a Fiat 126p to turn into a serious sleeper.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5