This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 29430

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5  
Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   2:03 PM     

oh, i thought she was a lesbo?

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   2:04 PM     

No, the one who sent me the naked pictures is straight.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   2:06 PM     

oh so i guess she's your ex-girlfriend now is the one that sent u the pics?

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   2:07 PM     

Yep, in fact she was my first girlfriend. First kiss, first double d (she had them at 12, it was great), and first plane trip for a booty call (I flew up to see her after her family moved to WA when we were 13, stayed there a week and boy was it fun).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   2:09 PM     

my last girl friend wore a c 32 and she's only 12!!! I swear first head with her! UMMMMMMMM her tits tasted ooooooooood!

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   2:15 PM     

These were 36DD, they haven't changed much, other than her nipples getting bigger after each of her 3 kids. But she's definitely a MILF.

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   2:20 PM     

ewwwwww! lol

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   2:21 PM     

She's still 26 and hot, nothing to say ewww about.

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   2:22 PM     

oh! UMMMMMMMM

BuickGNX
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   2:23 PM     

Sounds like a babe to me, but dd are alil to big usually they look unproportanit,

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   2:24 PM     

On her they work great, really compliment her ass.

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   2:25 PM     

Yes, my gf's boob were good "butt" her ass wasn't that nice "butt" still squeezable!!!

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   2:26 PM     

I MEAN BOOB"S" WITH AN S!!!!!!!

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   2:27 PM     

I'm just not the type that likes typical hollywood asses. Anyone who thinks J Lo's ass is big like little boy asses. Her's is my lower limit.

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   2:28 PM     

yeah im more of a boobs man not that much into asses nothing wrong with them just more of a boobs guy!

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5