This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 29430

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5  
buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:20 PM     

But that isn't your car is it? So, no it wouldn't be you beating me (especially since you CAN'T FUCKING DRIVE IT BECAUSE YOU'RE 12).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:22 PM     

I'll beat your stupid ass car in my go-cart! LOL

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:23 PM     

no you wouldn't because you can't drive it on the street because you're 12. when you grow up a little then you can try to challenge me.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Lo_Profile

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   9:16 AM     

ok dude your starting to get on my god damn nerves for one this isnt a video game forum and two even if its not a gay forum he can still be here for one gay guys like cars as well fucking prick so why dont you take your lil 6 year old shit some fucking where else because nobody here gives a fuck what you think or what the fuck you say anymore because you have begin to show your ass

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:06 PM     

Since when was it decided that I'm gay? I'm not gay, even though I hang out with lesbians all the time (what better way to hang out with women and not risk getting smacked because you keep pointing out all the hot chicks walking by).

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:23 PM     

LOL Lucky!

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:26 PM     

Yeah, my best friends are all Lesbians. It's awesome if you ignore the fact that they're all hot and I'll never have a chance with any of them since they don't like guys.

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:34 PM     

well no but you get to watch them dont you?

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:43 PM     

Yeah, but after a while that gets kinda frustrating. But there is definitely no shortage of eye candy when I'm just hanging out with my friends.

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:44 PM     

UMMMMMMM... send me some pics!!!!!

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:48 PM     

Sorry, couldn't do that to them. I don't send out pics of friends like that. It's bad enough that my first girlfriend sent me some naked pictures of herself that I put onto my cellphone and it got stolen.

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:54 PM     

WOW! thats both lucky and unlucky!

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:57 PM     

Yeah, I just hope she never finds out because no one was supposed to know about them, so she'd probably kill me.

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:59 PM     

aleast get her to blow first before you tell her or even if you do tell her but even if you dont say anything GET HEAD!!!!

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Need For Speed Most Wanted?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   2:02 PM     

She's married (though she did name her last kid after me), not that I'd care, but her Navy husband might.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5