This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 52291

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6)  
RACINLIFE

Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   3:14 PM     

oh what you think my car belongs to my dad or something now because you need to get a life?

Just sit back, hold on, and hit the gas.

Lo_Profile

Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   5:11 PM     

well its a nice car weither or not its yours or weither or not it isnt yours i could careless its nice and if its yours good luck with beating me .. btw list some mods you have done to the car i would enjoy knowing weither you could beat me or not seeing how i finally got the shit done to my car

mods that finally came in the mail from fwdperformance

+20% injectors
stage 3 calibrations
some forged pistons
custom header

the stage 3 calibrations were same price as stage 2 so i got it instead and it pushed my boost up to 15 but i pushed my boost up to 20 pounds

[External Image Removed]
RACINLIFE

Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   7:14 PM     

ok well im planning on taking out the passenger side seat and putting 3 bottles of nos there and here are some parts that were replaced or modified: new tires and soon wheels, alote of work was done under the dash because i got it used and alot of stuff was missing from under the dash, new 6 speed manual transmission, new turbo, new batterie, new enging parts, new exaust, and i think thats it there might have been more i dont remember and i still need to fix a hole in the back that was caused by rust.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   9:24 PM     

Dont shit in my mouth and say its a sundae. Your a fat lying asshole.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
RACINLIFE

Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   5:06 AM     

no your the asshole like sweetneon was. and i really dont care if you belive me or not any more. your just such an asshole now im just gonna ignore every thing you say exept for mby some things that are just really gay ill probably put a little reply there so sust get outa my life and get your own dip shit

buddhakwake
Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   7:55 AM     

Come on, you expect us to believe you don't remember what new parts you put on your car? This is starting to sound like either complete bullshit or it's daddy's car and you're claiming it's your own. What new enging (your spelling error) parts did you put on it? My Bullshit meter is really going off right now.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
RACINLIFE

Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   9:07 AM     

i put a new turbo in it a new batterie in it a new belt in it and a new fan in it.

Lo_Profile

Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   2:25 PM     

In reply to:

ok well im planning on taking out the passenger side seat and putting 3 bottles of nos there and here are some parts that were replaced or modified: new tires and soon wheels, alote of work was done under the dash because i got it used and alot of stuff was missing from under the dash, new 6 speed manual transmission, new turbo, new batterie, new enging parts, new exaust, and i think thats it there might have been more i dont remember and i still need to fix a hole in the back that was caused by rust.

starters you cant spell so how are you working on your fathers ride? secondly i call bullshit and you might wanna go learn a little bit about a car b4 you lie about it and next i would say if your gonna forget what you do to your car give us a good excuse why you forgot like you have short-term memory or something dumbass

[External Image Removed]
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6)