This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 52291

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6  
buddhakwake
Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:14 PM     

Which is why everyone has been treating you like an asshole. It's entirely the wrong attitude to have.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
BuickGNX
Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:17 PM     

just a question buddhakwake what kind of ride do you got.

buddhakwake
Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:20 PM     

Scion tC and 1989 MR2, saving for an engine swap on the MR2 to a 3SGTE then try to build that up.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
BuickGNX
Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:33 PM     

Nice, Is the Tc stock?

RACINLIFE

Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:35 PM     

can you put a picture on here?

Just sit back, hold on, and hit the gas.

buddhakwake
Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:44 PM     

The only things not "stock" were dealer options: the TRD exhaust (which I paid for) and the Hotchkis front strut tower bar (never paid for it and didn't realize it was on the car for quite a while).

buddhakwake
Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:47 PM     

[External Image Removed]

RACINLIFE

Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:50 PM     

nice! are there any scratches yet?

Str33tRacer

Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:51 PM     

gr'pbknwrogib weitguh weoigr qegrh qeg hrq9uerg ore giqr giqjengro iqegroq egiqeg orqiug ! wow if your read that your retarted!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
buddhakwake
Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:53 PM     

Some scratches, I've had it for almost 2 years now. The worst came at the hands of a parking attendant at a concert in Santa Barbara. He didn't tell me to stop so I ran over the curb and fucked up the bottom of the front ground effects.

RACINLIFE

Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:54 PM     

ya i have no clue what it says im guessing you just just started hitting the buttons on the keaboard.

RACINLIFE

Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:56 PM     

come on you should have seen a curb

buddhakwake
Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:56 PM     

No, you're the retarded one for fucking up the thread so it won't auto return in a reasonable amount of space and we all have to scroll over to read the REAL messages.

buddhakwake
Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:58 PM     

It was one of those cement things at the end of the parking space and they were directing people in at an angle, and I already had a bit of a head start on getting into party mode. but he kept signalling me forward until I hit.

BuickGNX
Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   2:01 PM     

Are you just doing a swap on the mr2 or what?

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6