This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 52291

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6  
Lo_Profile

Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   9:54 AM     

ok for one mine has a manual valve body bitch and a lock up torque converter do me the favor and dont make me laugh at you .. jackass ill make your ride look silly

[External Image Removed]
RACINLIFE

Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   9:56 AM     

Ya uh hu my car will kick your cars ass in any race u dumb shit

Just sit back, hold on, and hit the gas.

BuickGNX
Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   10:04 AM     

Unless your car has something more then stock the spirit would kick ur cars ass.

Lo_Profile

Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   10:04 AM     

is that so... id enjoy racing you alot because i dont race str8 lines jackass your a fucking idiot you seem to think that if you can go in a str8 line fast you have a fast car your full of yourself buddy and you cant outrun me when your only in the passenger seat of your dads ride and he wont race anyone because its his precious ride

[External Image Removed]
DBLDREW
Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   10:20 AM     

Dead bird hugh? More like a date of the picture taken in 2002, which would put you around 13 years old. Nice try passing somebody’s car off as your own. What a complete loser

Here is a link the real photo…
http://pages.prodigy.net/larzman/ebay/page/image5.html

and here is a link to the main site…

http://pages.prodigy.net/larzman/ebay/idx_300ZX1.html

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph

Edited by DBLDREW (Fri Jun 30, 06   10:41 AM)

BuickGNX
Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   10:27 AM     

Haha, Thats hilarious, what a loser.

RACINLIFE

Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   10:28 AM     

well actually i am 17 and i cant find my camera so i just got a picture off of thi internet. when ever i find my camera ill show you the reall thing and ill put a picture of me in it while im at it. you wont find the pictures ill show u any ware on the web but my photobucket page.

DBLDREW
Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   10:35 AM     

I’m aware that your 17 that’s why in 2002 you would be 13… get it? 2006 –2002 is a difference of 4 years 17 –4 =13… are you still lost? In 2002 when the pic was taken you were 13.

Don’t bother posting any more pics nobody will believe you anyway. Your best bet is to move on to another forum where nobody knows how retarded you are.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
RACINLIFE

Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   10:41 AM     

well i will take a picture of my realcar and i will take of picture of me in it and i dont care if you dont belive me because it wont be off of the internet, it will be of of my camera witch is probably at my work so ill just take a picture of it the next time im needed at work.

Lo_Profile

Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   12:31 PM     

your not understanding him are you? nobody will beleive you because your a fucking liar... dumbass you just got bustedposting fake pictures how do you think you will ever be trusted now? you wont be and your a big enough dumbass to come back on another name just like alot of the other losers do

[External Image Removed]
RACINLIFE

Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:00 PM     

well ur just a gay fuckin ass hole with you sex avatar thats sayin that to the guys too so just shut the fuck up

buddhakwake
Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:10 PM     

Why, is his avatar making you want to have sex with him? If that's the case then you're gay, not him. I've seen that thing many times and never thought he was talking to me.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:11 PM     

I knew it. As soon as he posted that shit I said it was covering a copyright, not a dead bird. It would be cool to show the dead bird.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
RACINLIFE

Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:13 PM     

well first of all i would never want to have sex with a guy and second of all when you have and avatar that says something its basicaly talking to everyone like mine is saying fuck you to every one.

BuickGNX
Re: pictures of your cars   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:14 PM     

Well, why are you even on this forum if ur saying #### you to every one, that kinda means you dont like anyone.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6