This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 46782

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5  
DBLDREW
Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   8:03 PM     

I would be willing to bet that you’re not over 12 years old. I don’t care what your profile has in it. I would expect some immaturity out of a 17 year old but you are just way over the top. Either you’re a severely mentally retarded 17 year old, or just some dumb punk 12 year old trying to act cool (and failing miserably)

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
RACINLIFE

Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   5:03 AM     

im 17 and i know that and i really dont care what you assholes think any more

Just sit back, hold on, and hit the gas.

buddhakwake
Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   8:26 PM     

If you have completed the 11th grade, then the PA school system is worse than I thought (about on par with the current CA system that I abandoned to work for the Mermaid Whore of Babylon)

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   9:07 PM     

lol PA school systems!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
RACINLIFE

Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Fri Jul 7, 06   9:26 AM     

UR JUST A GOD DAM S.O.B. THAT IS PROBABLY 7 AND MAKES FUN OF EVERY ONE

Str33tRacer

Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Fri Jul 7, 06   9:34 AM     

lol

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
buddhakwake
Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Sat Jul 8, 06   9:37 AM     

26, used to be a teacher, till I realized that the system is so flawed now that I've gotta go back and get a Master's degree or a Ph.D. and teach at a University to make a difference.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Sun Jul 9, 06   12:25 AM     

I switch from the SGV, Inland Empire, and San Diego. Dont think Im scared of some white kid, because Ive seen crime.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Sun Jul 9, 06   7:16 AM     

Same here. I've been held up (fuckin people robbing a pizza delivery guy, bastards), shot at, and had people with grudges try to beat me up. That's why I started carrying knives (yes, plural) full time. They come in really handy up close.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Wed Jul 12, 06   12:21 PM     

I always wanted a butterfly knife, but you cant do too much damage without really knowing how to use one. I find that a replica airsoft pistol usually gets the job done. All you gotta do is flash it.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Sat Jul 15, 06   9:18 AM     

When you're built like a small mountain and have a big knife strapped to your waist with big, crazy looking hair it does quite a bit to warn the bad guys away. I own a couple butterfly knives, quite fun.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Sat Jul 15, 06   1:30 PM     

It doesnt mater how built you are when it comes to some of the dumb ass mexicans around here. They start shit with everyone, and then pick their fights later. I had one rev on me at a light to get on the freeway on my way home from work (he was driving an AVEO OF ALL CARS!) Lane merges into one, so I gave him the lead and just rode his ass until the cars cleared and blew him away. Guy follows me for a good 3 lights and then tells me "VTEC is for pussies", I responded with "Yes, it is". Loser.

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Sat Jul 15, 06   1:55 PM     

Yeah, but it helped delivering pizzas to bad neighborhoods. People actually tended to look away or turn away when I would look at them.

RACINLIFE

Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Wed Jul 19, 06   6:21 AM     

i just got and airsoft gun but all it does is sting you for a little bit and even if you hold it right up against them it still wont pierce the skin. i have a friend tim that tried it on me with a pretty dam powerfull one and still all it did was leave about a 1 minute sting. if u shot them in the eye, that would be some progress though.

buddhakwake
Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   9:25 AM     

What he meant was that sometimes all it takes is something to look like a real weapon.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5