This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 46782

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5  
buddhakwake
Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   9:44 PM     

Thank you Captain Obvious.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
RACINLIFE

Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   5:37 AM     

its a 90 degree bend you dip shit

Just sit back, hold on, and hit the gas.

buddhakwake
Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:03 PM     

You can't take a car on a 90 degree bend in a parking lot at any kind of speed, the driving area is too narrow.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
RACINLIFE

Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:06 PM     

well we can cut the turns i suppose. but anyways ill be there at 9:45 tonight so if any of you want to come then go ahead and come

buddhakwake
Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:11 PM     

I think you're the only one on here from Quakertown, PA.

RACINLIFE

Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:17 PM     

well you can have a nice long drive in ur nice cars and hope to come home with a lot of money.

buddhakwake
Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:19 PM     

I couldn't ven make enough money to cover my gas if I made that trip. There won't be that many people there. You'd have to have 70 other competitors for me to beat just to cover the gas.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   2:13 PM     

Why are you changing the race amongst people you actually know because of what a bunch of people on the internet are telling you? Is is because you're full of shit? I think it is.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   2:16 PM     

I would imagine that people in a city called Quakertown wouldnt have computers or cars. Must be a new generation of Quakers.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
RACINLIFE

Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   3:12 PM     

ha ha not funny at all dipshit. and even if quakertown was for quakers they just woudnt have guns here but we have plenty of guns plenty of sports cars and plenty of people wiling to fuckin murder you for sayin that because we do have a few murderors here even though most of them commited suicid after the cops just about had them arrested. hell my friend down the street has a truck that was made into a monster truck that he could just drive right over to your house and then run your ass over and then go right through your fuckin house and keep going through it until it just a pile of fuckin ruble so id shut the hell up if i were you but of corse i now ur just another asshole so you will say something else thats really fuckin stupid so ill just ignore it

buddhakwake
Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   7:27 AM     

I think you're thinking of the Amish. But maybe it's only named quakertown because that's where the quaker oats company was founded.

buddhakwake
Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   7:33 AM     

See, that's the kind of shit that makes you seem like you are 12 years old (at the oldest). I mean, come on, "most of them commited suicid after the cops just about had them arrested"? what the hell is that all about? if they really were murderers the cops would have just arrested them (maybe not convicted them) not "just about had them arrested". And there's no way a monster truck would reduce a normal house to rubble, the roof would have to have been taken off first, or else the truck would just try to climb up the wall (since there's no blade or anything to hit the wall before the tires and actually start bringing things down).

RACINLIFE

Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   9:10 AM     

the murederors alway run and hide in the woods and then when they see a cop the kill them self

buddhakwake
Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   9:25 AM     

That's murderErs, and I have to ask, what was the last grade you completed in the PA school system? Or is that the kind of education that HS grads receive in your state?

RACINLIFE

Re: Drifting race in quakertown   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   11:04 AM     

i just finished 11th grade

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5