This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 15730

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
Str33tRacer

What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Tue Jun 27, 06   9:17 PM     

I liked most of it, the only two parts that pissed me off were when they put a nissan engien in a Mustang and when they only showed Vin Diesel in the movie for like a minimum of 30 seconds! >:( But other than all that stuff, I give the movie a 4.8 out of 5!!! (what do you give it?)

RACINLIFE

Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:40 AM     

id give it the same because they could have at least shown the whole race at the end and putting the nissan in the mustang was pretty damn lame too.

Just sit back hold on and hit the gas
buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   11:31 AM     

Lame and impossible with only one nights fab work. The movie production crew took weeks to engineer and fab the parts for that swap.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:51 PM     

Come on dude stop trying to start shit with me!!!!!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
DBLDREW
Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:39 PM     

He is agreeing with you with the engine swap you know. He thought it was lame and so did you.

But the funny thing was that the car that they showed all of the racing was using the original ford block, I think it was a 428

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:41 PM     

no it wasn't it was using the nissan eingen!

DBLDREW
Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:52 PM     

No I mean that when they were actually shooting the film the engine that was actually powering the car was the original ford block. Think of it as a stunt double, the actual driving was done by the ford.

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:56 PM     

ok well good that means a ford eingen runs better LOL so you just prooved yiourself wrong! But that didnt have anything to do with it i said i was pissed off because thy put a nissan eingen in a mustang i didnt say anything like i hate nissan eingen ( which i do ) but i didnt say anyhting abouyt that5!

RACINLIFE

Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:58 PM     

oh so hate my motor in my car? do u hate my car too because its a nissan huh???????????

Just sit back, hold on, and hit the gas.

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:16 PM     

LOL i dont have anything against asain anything it just seems to me that they just arent built american eingen because we've been building eingens longer that asain people we just semm do do better in building eingens!!!!!

RACINLIFE

Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:21 PM     

yea...

Just sit back, hold on, and hit the gas.

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:23 PM     

Thank you for understanding!!! unlike thoose idiotsout there like that nissian guy andscion guy and BurningMaverick there all idiots

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:25 PM     

Let's see, the best race engines in the world right now are built pretty much everywhere outside of America (like that wonderful Diesel Audi that won Sebring, or every F1 car engine). Let's see an American car company build something like that.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
DBLDREW
Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:30 PM     

How much power do those race engines produce? Because the best of the best domestics are pumping over 5000hp

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:33 PM     

you said domestic and that means american and thats alot of HP it could beat tha shit out of a japaneese peice of shit car!!!

Pages in this thread: (1) 2