This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 15730

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:37 PM     

That's funny car engines, they don't last. They go big power and then have to be rebuilt or thrown away. F1 engines are producing 800 or so hp at about 19000 rpm and last for multiple races and qualifyings of hundreds of miles total.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
DBLDREW
Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:41 PM     

“ok well good that means a ford eingen runs better LOL so you just prooved yiourself wrong! But that didnt have anything to do with it i said i was pissed off because thy put a nissan eingen in a mustang i didnt say anything like i hate nissan eingen ( which i do ) but i didnt say anyhting abouyt that5! “

You are apparently lost so lets recap.
You post that you didn’t like the Nissan in the mustang. RACINLIFE posted that he didn’t like the Nissan in the Mustang, and then buddhakwake posted that he didn’t like the Nissan in the Mustang. Then you take buddhakwake agreeing with the lameness of the engine swap as “starting shit with you”
I point out that everybody is agreeing with you (meaning nobody is starting shit) and then post the info about what engine actually powered the car as an after thought to fuel the discussion.
So exactly how did I just prove myself wrong?

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:43 PM     

HOW?

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
DBLDREW
Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:47 PM     

Formula one engines are very impressive, I’m not arguing that. But so is 5000 hp and F1 engines are rebuilt before every other race they never run an old engine.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph

Edited by DBLDREW (Thu Jun 29, 06   2:50 PM)

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:48 PM     

Thank you!

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   8:33 PM     

WTF?

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   9:47 PM     

I thought the rules were that if they had to do a rebuild or replace an engine after they finished a race that there was a penalty in starting position for the next race. Maybe I just read the rules wrong.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   9:48 PM     

idk!!

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   9:48 PM     

I wasn't talking to you, and you need to stop talking to yourself.

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   9:49 PM     

LOL!

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:02 PM     

Post whore!

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:23 PM     

YOMAMMA! LOL

buddhakwake
Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:26 PM     

Way to prove my point.

Str33tRacer

Re: What do you think of Fast and the Furious 3?   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   1:32 PM     

LOL yep!!!!!!

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)