This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 24232

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4  
ToxicCarbon
Domestic vs. import   Posted Sun Jun 18, 06   8:24 PM     

If you think about it most EVERY one will prefere domestic due to the fact that if ur japanese and u live in japan you would prefere domestic(which would be import to us) and japanese wouldnt like imports because they're imports are our domestic. If you have any idea what im saying please respond and leave me your thoughts.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Sun Jun 18, 06   11:32 PM     

Domestic to us, but most people just say American made and seal the deal. If you spent more than 30 seconds thinking about this, you need to get out more often.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Sat Jun 24, 06   9:16 AM     

But American made includes Toyota, Honda, NIssan, Hyundai. All of these actually MAKE cars in the US (unlike Ford building their Fusion in Mexico). And you if you say American owned you eliminate Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and anything else now currently owned by Daimler.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Mon Jun 26, 06   2:49 PM     

Ok they may be American made but most of the parts for the cars are for other countries like: Japan, China, Korea ect.. But still the parts that come from those countries are shit parts and are not made very well at all because the they are not paid by the quality of the parts but by the quantity of the parts. Thats all I got to say for today about Import Vs. Domestic.

Silo55
Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:54 AM     

Americans companiesa ren't paid for quality, there just paid to make the part cheaply as possible to maximize profits. This cheapness shows especially in the resell value of alot of Domestic cars. Japanese cars are built well and strong, thats hard to say for most Domestic crap.

Str33tRacer

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   7:52 PM     

Well ok your definatly japaneese or something because my dad has a 69 charger, 72 challanger, 66 mustang, and 2006 charger and they all are still running great! And I dont even see an Asain car beating, or outlasting any of those cars!!! So my opinioin still stands I ABSOLUTLY STILL HATE IMPORT ( NONAMERICAN ) CARS!!!!!!!! SO YOUR AN IDIOT! TRY TO PROVE ME WRONG. >:( BESIDES WE AMERICANS HAVE BEEN MAKING CARS AND GOOD ONES SCENCE 1914 ( I THINK! LOL ) There you go!!!

Silo55
Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   9:37 PM     

THeres plenty of Japanese cars running perfectly into teh 300k mile range. Im not Japanese in teh least bit, I am American, but I guess you are more American than me because your sure stuck up and cocky.

Str33tRacer

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   9:43 PM     

Then why do you go Japaneese? Why, I mean American cars are just built plain better then japaneese cars!!!! THATS A FACT!!!! If you put a 2006 Charger up against a 2006 Skyline ( Both Stock ) who the fuck do you think win! THE CHARGER! It's as simple as that!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
Silo55
Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   9:47 PM     

Ignorant and Stupid, There is no 2006 Skyline, it wasnt made those years. American cars arent made better. Thats a Fact. Yea a Charger would win against a car that isnt even made of that year.

Str33tRacer

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   9:52 PM     

OK YOUR RIGHT I DONT KNOW MY JAPANEESE CARS BECAUSE I WOULD ONLY KNOW THEM FOR A DAY BECAUSE THEY WOULD BE BLOWNUP THE NEXT DAY FROM ACTULLY WORKING TO HARD FROM AN HOUR DRIVE!!

Silo55
Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   9:56 PM     

American cars are always the ones on the side of the road broke down.

Str33tRacer

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   10:03 PM     

No your just seeing the cars that are actully moving your the one thats always broke down and on the side of the road. My dad is the service manager for Big "o" Dodge and he says they have people with asain cars comming in there all the time and half of them arent running when they go ino the shop!!! I am currently working there and im a 12 year old and most of the cars that iv worked on are American and can smoke any asain car!!!!!!!!

Silo55
Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   10:05 PM     

No, there not moving, there udner there hood workign on there car because it broke down because its a piece of shit and just wont last. Off cource your dad working at a Dodge dealer will say shit, thats why your stuck full of it. If the damn cars werent running they oculdnt make it to the shop now could they? I doubt they could smoke any asain car, maybe if you ever pulled your head out of your ass you would know somethign about cars.

Str33tRacer

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   10:09 PM     

I know more than you about cars go ahead ask me any Fucking question BITCH and ill answer it right and im only 12 and i know more about cars than you bitch! P.S. your the one with your head in your ass, the cars came in on a toe truck, and my dad dosent work at Big "O" Dodge he runs the place get alleast that right bitch!

Silo55
Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   10:12 PM     

Youve shown nothign but prove how immature, ignorant, and low intellgince you are. When your ready to grow up little boy then we'll talk, for now I tire and have grown tired of you. Heres a question for you, why is it GM and Ford are in finccial trouble if the're cars are so good?

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4