This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 24232

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4  
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:11 AM     

With the parts that you mentioned, it is physically impossible to run that time. Id like to think he would run an 11.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Str33tRacer

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:18 AM     

no he runs a 7.32 1/4 mile without nos he hat any eingen part that you can get almost!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:31 AM     

The car is brand new, I doubt they make any parts for it. The fastest Mopar of all time runs a mid 5, so your stupid charger and kiss my 4 bangers ass.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Str33tRacer

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:33 AM     

no it's not mines it's my dad's and wtf dose mid 5 have to do anyhting with this is said 7.32 on the 1/4 mile!

buddhakwake
Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   11:33 AM     

I'll prove you wrong fuckwad. That 2006 Charger is not an AMERICAN car. It's German, owned by a GERMAN company, engineered by a GERMAN company (that would be Daimler by the way, for those youngins of you that missed Daimler's buyout of Chrysler a few years back).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   11:37 AM     

General Motors is the parent company for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, the late Oldsmobile, GMC, Opel, and several other companies that my brain is too fried this morning to talk about.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   11:41 AM     

And just how much weight has been taken out of that car. There's no way he would run an 06 charger to 7.32 without pulling out almost every interior part to save weight (not to mention a lot more), and it would still take a lot more horsepower than someone without a custom shop would be able to generate.

Silo55
Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   11:44 AM     

More of the 8th mile maybe.

buddhakwake
Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   11:50 AM     

Much more likely with that car.

Str33tRacer

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:29 PM     

I can proove all you you fucking ass holes wrong I will put the picture of the dynamometer test on my fucking website when my brother pays me for the digital camera because he broke it! And yes you would have to pull out everything except one 23 lbs. seat! No dodge is not made in germany and nothing was done outside of tthe U.S. on that car so do your history before you say something stupid like you ujst did dick wadd!!!

buddhakwake
Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:02 PM     

But it is a German company that gets the profit from it. Just like the Toyotas, Hondas, Nissans, and Hyundais that are BUILT IN THE US. So, it's still not a domestic car, because it's not a domestic car company.

Str33tRacer

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:05 PM     

How many time do i have to proove your ass wrong everything on that car was done in the United States of American if you dont belive me look it up on the fucking internet!!!!!!

buddhakwake
Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:06 PM     

And how many times do I have to tell you that Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep are owned by a GERMAN company, that makes them not a domestic automaker (or it makes Toyota, Honda, Nissan, and Hyundai just as domestic).

Str33tRacer

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:09 PM     

No more because My dad runs a fucking dodge dealership and he dosent have to give shit to germans and plus everthing in or on a dodge is made right here in the USA!!!!

buddhakwake
Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:14 PM     

Ask your dad what the Parent company of Dodge is. It is Daimler, a German company. Ask him about the lawsuit that Kirk Kerkorian has (it may have been dropped recently, can't recall) against Daimler because it was supposed to be a merger but became a buyout. I work on a syndicated show about cars, so don't think you know more than I do (yeah, that's right, the Car Nut on Newstalk 920 is syndicated now).

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4