This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 24232

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4  
Str33tRacer

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   10:15 PM     

GM are like dollar general cars made in FUCKING JAPAN DUMBASS MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!! I knew you would back down I just know more about cars than you so think nextime before you say!!!!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
Silo55
Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   10:18 PM     

Nope, GM is an American company, making US cars. You mentioned a Corvette before as being good. Corvettes are made by Chevy, which is part of GM.

Str33tRacer

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   10:26 PM     

GM General Motors is it own factory noone else helps!!!! GOT THAT?

BurningMaverick
Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   10:46 PM     

ok look u lil kid, I know my cars and to let u know yes there are some good american made cars but there are ALOT of imports that can blow just about all of the best american car away, i would know! i have seen many go under(americans) but there is a 2007 or 2008 they have not released a date but a skyline at that that will be stock that will be put in the us and it will be pushing 350-400 hp stock, so if u want to wine all fucking day about no that's no true blah blah blah, u can but we all know that u are just a 12 year old jackass. Pluse if u try adn say that i am wrong lmao and that ur dad is the master of all cars,( my ass no one is) i will show u up so bad ur fucking dead great great great great grandfather will be rolling in his grave, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

Edited by BurningMaverick (Wed Jun 28, 06   10:48 PM)

Str33tRacer

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:06 PM     

Easy now seabuiscut! I'll go ahead and tell you that all of the cars up there can beat the goddamn new skyline comming out because the car with the least horse power has 426 HP w/ that it's a FUCKING HEMI if you even know what a HEMI is dumbass!!! I think I know alot more than you so you need to shut the fuck up dick face and go blow your dad ok?

BurningMaverick
Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:11 PM     

Kid i tryed to warn u, i'll be nice b/c i ahve been called worse and if i were u i would take ur dad's cock out of ur mouth before u speak ok, but again do u not kow anything, I said it was stock, i know for a fact that any company can make that skyline push over easly 1000 hp so once again ur proven wrong, so again i will say stop talkign about shit u don't know, and stop wining like a lil imature kid that u are, ok now u can put ur dads dick back in ur mom u jackass. And to add to this ur mom says go to bed, it is past ur bed time.

Str33tRacer

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:16 PM     

All the other American Cars are stock too dumbass!!!! Let's not talk shit about my dad ok? Because you see old-man, I'm smart I'm going to school you in old-school style with old-school cars ok? did you understand that or do I need to type it one message at a time!

BurningMaverick
Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:22 PM     

what the hella re u talking about old man shit i am 17 about to be 18 u retard. plus u brought in the the family so stfu, and i'll say what the fuck i want.. And for anyone to understand u u need to learn some damn grammer u retard. lmao i knwo that those are not all stock u jackass. Like i said before put ur father's cock back in ur mouth and suck on it like u do every day.

Str33tRacer

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:28 PM     

First of all I don't like to start stuff, but I'll finish stuff. So what fucking one of the cars is not stock you tell me ok? Oh and sorry I not the one dreaming about little boys putting ther father's penis in there mouth so fuck off DUCHE BAG and learn how to spell!

BurningMaverick
Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:35 PM     

humm i seem to remember someone have a typo to so shut the fuck up. which on..... lmao shit put it this way if ur dad has those cars and they are all stock ur dad is retarded just liek u =, which would explain ur problem. Who i nthe right mind wouldn't beef up their car? tell me? and no sorry i dream of well shit i don't have to dream i am fucking ur mom. it is u and ur dad that needs to stop the whole incest b/c that is why both of u are retarded, so FUCK OFF lil kid.

Str33tRacer

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:39 PM     

My dad only has one tricked out car which is his 2006 Charger W/ HEMI! I think I know what your fucking problem is my dad can actully afford all these cars. No your not my mom but you are your daughter's mom because your a female! So if you have a problem you can racemy dad for PINKS and my dad will just have another car in his garage!!!!

BurningMaverick
Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:44 PM     

tell ur sorry ass dad to bring it, and to tell u what u don't know, would u liek a piture of my dick with ur mom sucking it. I will love to see ur dad get past me in my 98 supra lol i am pushing a lil over 1200hp with 2 35lbs turbos, are u sure ur dad can handle my dust or will he crock on it bitch! And once i have ur dad s car i will send it to the junkyard to be compacted lmao

Str33tRacer

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:48 PM     

WOW!!! Big man! With my dad in his dual supercharged direct port nos cold air intake nos fgger system and all that w/ a HEMI! I can totally say my dad is going to win without using his nos! Oh by the way no i wouldnt like that picture unless a dead woman is sucking your dick because my mom died of breast cacer ASS HOLE!!

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:13 AM     

The Supra with BPU, cranked up boost, and a good tune would beat the shit out of an 06 S/C Charger.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Str33tRacer

Re: Domestic vs. import   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:16 AM     

Danmnit no one here has a charger my dad did a dynamometer test on it he got on the quarter mile without nos 7.63 secs! now say that he won't beat you!

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4