This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 15284

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
SweetNeon

Well Its been fun   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   12:44 PM     

but I'll let you kiddys get back to your sad boreing lifes talking about scions and honda's. But dont worry i'll be back in a few months to shake things up a bit.

buddhakwake
Re: Well Its been fun   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   12:46 PM     

Thank goodness for small favors.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Silo55
Re: Well Its been fun   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   2:05 PM     

Damn, I was having fun watching the insults being thrown.

rollinonhubs

Re: Well Its been fun   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   2:33 PM     

yea me too some of the arguments were actually kinda funny

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Well Its been fun   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:33 PM     

I hope he gets his shoelace stuck in an escalator and it eats him alive.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Well Its been fun   Posted Sun Jun 11, 06   8:25 AM     

I was having fun throwing them, but eventually it gets tiring fighting a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Lo_Profile

Re: Well Its been fun   Posted Sun Jun 11, 06   12:18 PM     

well its about time your dumbass leaves but i seriously doubt you leave i think your just being a complete jackass and getting our hopes up but hey if you really do leave i hope your parents take you off the corner and put you back in school and teach you some manners while they are at it

[External Image Removed]
Str33tRacer

Re: Well Its been fun   Posted Mon Jun 26, 06   2:53 PM     

Damnit I liked telling him and his dumb ass off! ANYWAYS GOT TO HELL SWEETNEON!!!!!!!

RACINLIFE

Re: Well Its been fun   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:45 AM     

I want to go to hell when i die and if i see sweetneon there ill fuckin shoot him nonstop until he is shust a pile of god damn shattered bones and blood.

Just sit back hold on and hit the gas
Str33tRacer

Re: Well Its been fun   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   8:11 PM     

Dude harsh... BUT NOT FUCKING HARSH ENOUGH!!!!
ILL BLOW HIS ASS OFF WITH A 357 MAGNUM AND AND THEN THOW HIS ASS INTO A PILE OF LIVE GERNADES THEN ILL SHOOT HIS ASS OFF AND BLOW HIM TO FUCKING PEICES WITH A RPG THEN THROW HIM INTO A ROOM FILLED WITH LIVE TRIP MINE AND THEN SOME... Anyone wanna help? Fell free to join!

I hope I did this right!
RACINLIFE

Re: Well Its been fun   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   4:29 AM     

how about you make it nice and simple, Blow his haed off with a bazzoka then shove as many granades as you can fit down is esofigus and then boom! thers notin left of that asshole!

Just sit back, hold on, and hit the gas.

buddhakwake
Re: Well Its been fun   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   11:43 AM     

Wow, two 12 year olds venting their frustration. Cut out the lame one-upsmanship.

RACINLIFE

Re: Well Its been fun   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   11:50 AM     

Im 17 u shit head

Just sit back, hold on, and hit the gas.

buddhakwake
Re: Well Its been fun   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   11:51 AM     

Wouldn't have guessed it with the bazooka, grenades, and all that other lameness that was being put up. Grow up a bit, please.

Lo_Profile

Re: Well Its been fun   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   9:14 AM     

well im on buds side you two pricks seem to act like your 12 and if your not then you needa act your age not your shoe size.... nobody wanted to hear that lame shit about how you would kill someone in hell for one in hell do you think you would be able to do any of this unreasonably stupid bullshit you intend on doing?

[External Image Removed]
Pages in this thread: (1) 2