This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 27852

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4)  
buddhakwake
Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   12:15 PM     

Go to a grocery store that doesn't jack up it's prices pointlessly, closet boy.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
SweetNeon

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   12:16 PM     

Pointlessly? I dont think you understand what High quality meat means, food for less boy, opps i mean wallmart meat boy.

buddhakwake
Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   12:23 PM     

I never go to Walmart, as a matter of principal. And you really need to learn that cost doesn't equal quality. If that was the case GM cars would be a buck fifty a piece.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
SweetNeon

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   12:31 PM     

Cost Doesnt equal quality? then go buy a grey tuff 1/2in cut NY steak from your food for less and then go to Jensens and buy a 1 1/2in cut NY steak that has some blood on it so you realize cost equal's quality, Now you want to compare steaks to Vehicles? whats wrong with you?

buddhakwake
Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   12:34 PM     

LGs Steakhouse chargers more for steaks than Capri in DHS does, but Capri has much better quality steaks (since the owner is a butcher and ages and cuts the steaks himself). Now try to tell me that cost equals quality.

SweetNeon

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   12:39 PM     

So insted of compareing steaks to cars you want to compare the quality of restaurants? You dont quit do you. Lets just fast forward and compare a scion to a kia so you can feal better about your self.

buddhakwake
Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   12:42 PM     

Well, by your definition (which is at best moronic) LGs should have higher quality steaks. But they don't. I was trying to give you a comparison that was purely steaks. If that still won't satisfy you, go suck some cock and buy your overpriced Jensen's steaks.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:30 PM     

NY steak is code for tube steak, hence why he eats to much of it.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sun Jun 11, 06   8:24 AM     

That explains it. He must not be that good if he has ot pay for it though. It seems like around here (Palm Springs area) he'd be able to get paid for eating "NY steak".

Str33tRacer

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Tue Jun 27, 06   8:52 PM     

UMMMMMM... All this talk about steaks is making me hungry for one... Bye I'm going to get some steaks... BYE!!! ( Plus NEON a Scion would beat a Kia anytime anyplace!!!!)

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4)