This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 27852

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4  
quik67firebird
Re: Dormant members!   Posted Wed Jun 7, 06   7:27 AM     

seahawksridinlow, read this post and that is explanation enough as to why people don't post on this board anymore. Idiots like Sweetneon take the board over and turn it into flame central. There are some good boards out there that are worth posting on, this just isn't one of them.

buddhakwake
Re: Dormant members!   Posted Wed Jun 7, 06   3:28 PM     

Unfortunately, if the locations of the other boards were posted here then Neon would go there and fuck them up too (or at least make an effort, if the moderator was doing his job the effort wouldn't get too very far).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
SweetNeon

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Wed Jun 7, 06   10:18 PM     

This Forum would be dead with out me posting

buddhakwake
Re: Dormant members!   Posted Thu Jun 8, 06   7:57 PM     

No, it would have people having meaningful conversations and the poor saps who come on here for advice would be learning something other than how to argue like a 7 year old.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
SweetNeon

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Thu Jun 8, 06   9:18 PM     

Yea that 1 tech question every 4 months is great huh?

buddhakwake
Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   10:39 AM     

If you left, there'd be more people coming by.

SweetNeon

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:01 AM     

lol bull shit, there as been more activity since I started posting then the whole time I wasnt. I'm the reasion why there are idiot's like you posting on here

buddhakwake
Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:40 AM     

Well, gee, since you became a member less than 3 HOURS after the site was started, I guess there's nothing really to compare it to. I do know that I spend less time sifting through bullshit, infantile, lame insults when you don't post, so I think that's an improvement.

SweetNeon

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:43 AM     

This is my Forum fatboy if you dont like it fuck off

buddhakwake
Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:44 AM     

Eat me you little puke.

SweetNeon

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:46 AM     

I only eat new york steak, not fat

buddhakwake
Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:47 AM     

New York Steak huh? Can't afford something better? Well, at least you can get that.

SweetNeon

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:50 AM     

New york has the most flavor, I could afford to buy a fucking farm full of cows, asshole

buddhakwake
Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:54 AM     

Personally, I prefer Filet, or a nice Prime rib, or a Porterhouse. New York is too tough (which means cheap).

SweetNeon

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   12:08 PM     

Only woman and old people eat Filet, but apparently homo people do also, yea go to jensons and get a price on a New York and we will see what you mean by cheap

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4