This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 27852

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4  
buddhakwake
Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat May 27, 06   12:20 PM     

We can always count on him to bring things down to his level.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
SweetNeon

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat May 27, 06   1:30 PM     

What was your intent? to talk shit about the thousands of people that dont post? I am fighting on there behalf

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat May 27, 06   2:37 PM     

If they knew you were fighting on "there" behalf, they would plead guilty and take the 20 to life.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat May 27, 06   2:53 PM     

Only to be found dead in their cells, after beating themselves to death by banging their heads on the toilet.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
SweetNeon

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat May 27, 06   4:10 PM     

for some reasion I can imagion you doing lines on a toilet rim then licking it clean

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat May 27, 06   9:43 PM     

Thats because you have the brain of a nine year old.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat May 27, 06   9:49 PM     

well this 9 year old brain has made enough money to retire on in 5 years of work

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat May 27, 06   10:14 PM     

Retire more than once maybe.

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sat May 27, 06   10:44 PM     

did juan beat you to the roach coach today or was jose to busy with your A-hole at lunch behind the 81 chevy cargo van your daddy picked up the other day from the drug addict striper that fucks him on the side and eats your moms dirty pussy out for a dollar a day?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sun May 28, 06   1:31 PM     

Youre a creative person. Id like to point out that things are a lot more funny when they are true.

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Sun May 28, 06   6:43 PM     

You could come up with some thing better then that kid

buddhakwake
Re: Dormant members!   Posted Fri Jun 2, 06   4:06 PM     

Stop with the projection. First you think everybody else is gay because you are, then you think I do lines from a toilet rim (which part of a toilet that actually is I'm not sure, because there is the rim of the tank, the rim of the bowl, and the rim of the seat, because rim means edge) and lick it clean just because you do it all the time. For your information, and that of everyone else on here, I have not done coke (or anything else requiring lines) in years and never off of anything other than a mirror.

buddhakwake
Re: Dormant members!   Posted Fri Jun 2, 06   4:08 PM     

Okay, I have to give you credit for the creativity on that one. That ranks right up there with Palahniuk (that's the guy who wrote the book Fight Club). Good work.

SweetNeon

Re: Dormant members!   Posted Fri Jun 2, 06   4:24 PM     

your the guy who started with the scoreing faggit talk ya flamer, so dont try to turn things around on me, dont take your anger out on me take it out on your transgender GF

buddhakwake
Re: Dormant members!   Posted Fri Jun 2, 06   4:53 PM     

Alright fuckwad, if you don't like it when someone compliments something you do right, then I won't do it any more. But you're the one who started the scorekeeping, I just turned it around on your sarcastic ass (next time I'll leave it up to your dad to deal with your ass, since I bet you like it better that way).

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4