This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 17844

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
69charger
favorite cars   Posted Thu May 11, 06   2:11 PM     

what would be your guy's favorite cars and what would you have done to them? 8-)

u fucking mexicans and u canadians can shove ur bacon up ur ass it doesn't even taste good on pizza, and EVERYTHING tastes good on pizza
buddhakwake
Re: favorite cars   Posted Sat May 13, 06   9:35 AM     

I'd love to shoehorn the new 911 Turbo engine into my MR2. Or the new twin turbo Saleen S7. Or the Wooly Mamoth racer from last week's Pinks Episode (a hairy car for a hairy guy).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
rollinonhubs

Re: favorite cars   Posted Sat May 13, 06   4:32 PM     

loved the wolly mamoth car lol thats just crazy lol it would be a bitch to clean lol

CamaroZ28

Re: favorite cars   Posted Sat May 13, 06   7:20 PM     

Just Give it a bath, my neighbor down the street was trippin' because im 17 and own a 98 Camaro Z28, I was like uhh yea i do and thats it right there...I bet he was jealous as fuck....So my favorite car is my Camaro, along with a BMW M5

Living life in the fast lane.....
Silo55
Re: favorite cars   Posted Sat May 13, 06   7:47 PM     

Toyota Supra TT, BMW M3, BMW M5, yay for me. And for what I would have done to them, HKS TT on the Supra, Custom turbo the M3, and AA Twin Charger on the M5.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: favorite cars   Posted Sat May 13, 06   10:59 PM     

Mr2 with an HKS 276 intake cam, ATS Racing 25 Super G turbo, HKS intercooler, KO Racing catless 3 inch exhaust, KO Racing dump, bored exhaust mani, 2jz fuel pump and injectors, EMS and a "NoShoes" tune. Those are my current life goals.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: favorite cars   Posted Sun May 14, 06   7:06 AM     

Just break out the Stanley Steamer carpet cleaner, it'd be a cinch. I bet it'd even get out the oil stains.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
rollinonhubs

Re: favorite cars   Posted Sun May 14, 06   9:18 AM     

shampoo and conditioner is a must for that car

SweetNeon

Re: favorite cars   Posted Mon May 15, 06   3:16 PM     

An Enzo or a Carrera GT and i wouldnt do a fucking thing to them other then some sticky slicks

buddhakwake
Re: favorite cars   Posted Tue May 16, 06   1:28 PM     

Love that Carrera GT, I just hope it's bigger inside than the Enzo (I sat in one at the 2003 LA Auto Show, and it was more than a tight fit).

seahawksridinlow
Re: favorite cars   Posted Fri May 26, 06   9:35 AM     

Any year Boss 429 Mustang, then i would drop it 2 inches and put a big hood scoop on it and 4 12in mtx subwoofers in the trunk.

buddhakwake
Re: favorite cars   Posted Sat May 27, 06   9:43 AM     

You're a tool.

seahawksridinlow
Re: favorite cars   Posted Tue May 30, 06   12:14 PM     

What do you mean by that?

I swear i didnt shoot his tires!
(I just put tacs in his lane)
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: favorite cars   Posted Tue May 30, 06   12:48 PM     

Tool=gay. Subwoofers=tool=gay.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: favorite cars   Posted Tue May 30, 06   1:00 PM     

he means your a fucking Idiot

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3