This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 17844

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
SweetNeon

Re: favorite cars   Posted Tue May 30, 06   1:00 PM     

and you to ya fuckin idiot

buddhakwake
Re: favorite cars   Posted Fri Jun 2, 06   4:10 PM     

RX got it. I think it is automotive sacrilege to talk about lowering a Boss Mustang (even if it's a 302) and putting subwoofers in it. If you are looking for a show car, get something that sucks appropriately, don't bastardize holy muscle cars.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
SweetNeon

Re: favorite cars   Posted Fri Jun 2, 06   4:22 PM     

Idiots have a right to do what ever they want to cars, for example your self, but seeing that this idiot could never afford a boss mustang hes not even worth talking to

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: favorite cars   Posted Sun Jun 4, 06   6:25 PM     

Why is everybody here an idiot but you, the true idiot?

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: favorite cars   Posted Sun Jun 4, 06   9:33 PM     

Here you go with your BS again, I never said everybody here is an idiot. Fuck off

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: favorite cars   Posted Sun Jun 4, 06   10:10 PM     

You called two people idiots in the post before my last one you ass.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: favorite cars   Posted Sun Jun 4, 06   11:34 PM     

2 out of how many members on this forum ya Idiot, you said every one ya dumbass

seahawksridinlow
Re: favorite cars   Posted Mon Jun 5, 06   10:02 AM     

Whats wrong with lowering it 1" to get better aero. .

I swear i didnt shoot his tires!
(I just put tacs in his lane)
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: favorite cars   Posted Mon Jun 5, 06   11:17 AM     

Lowering it doesnt give it better aerodynamics. If you wanted performance from the car, you wouldnt cram heavy subwoofers into it. Just admit to being a tool and we'll leave you alone.

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: favorite cars   Posted Tue Jun 6, 06   9:49 AM     

You 2 would be a perfect couple

buddhakwake
Re: favorite cars   Posted Wed Jun 7, 06   3:25 PM     

Lowering it 1" for better HANDLING (lower center of gravity) is one thing, but 2" is too much, and a waste. That's getting into low rider territory there, and a Mustang doesn't deserve that.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Iwantasupra

Re: favorite cars   Posted Tue Jul 18, 06   1:15 PM     

Buddha's right. In fact, In my oppinion he knows the most about cars on this whole site. and by that I mean hes the opposite of sweetneon. But, i suppose if seahawke or w/e actually got an insane mustang like that, he could whatever he wanted as long as he liked it. Remember people, it's YOUR car, not other people's car. Make it how you like it. Anywho, I'd have a 1997 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo RZ with tonnes of performance stuff, a Veilside body kit, custom purple paint with black vinyls, all the interior taken out except the drivers seat. But that's just me, don't make fun of me.

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: favorite cars   Posted Tue Jul 18, 06   10:06 PM     

It might be YOUR car, but it will be the sound of MY laughter you hear when you drive down the street.

[External Image Removed]
Iwantasupra

Re: favorite cars   Posted Wed Jul 19, 06   12:58 PM     

And it'll be MY laughter when I have more under the hood then you expect and I beat you by 5 car lengths

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: favorite cars   Posted Wed Jul 19, 06   2:08 PM     

Its my laughter now. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! You cant even drive. I'll give you and your nike's a 20 second head start.

[External Image Removed]
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3