This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 3061

Silo55
New Super Car Spotted   Posted Thu Apr 27, 06   1:29 PM     

So, this story goes, after school riding home with my mom. We stop at sonic yadda yadda. Anyways, as were leaving I spot a nice blue shape, I follow it and notice its a Viper, seen a few before, not hte most special. We pull up behind it at a stop light, and upon further inspection, I notice its a brand new, 2006 Dodge Viper hardtop coupe.I sit there amazed looking at it, for the town I live in is lucking to have much of anything expensive in it. It was blue, and had 2 white lines down the middle. The light turned green and i watch is it drives away taking a right. The body lines on it are very sharp, and hte side exit exhaust is nice. It was nothing less than beatiful.

69charger
Re: New Super Car Spotted   Posted Wed May 10, 06   6:09 PM     

tight

u fucking mexicans and u canadians can shove ur bacon up ur ass it doesn't even taste good on pizza, and EVERYTHING tastes good on pizza
SweetNeon

Re: New Super Car Spotted   Posted Wed May 10, 06   6:41 PM     

thats not a super car buddy boy its called a sports car, you must be liveing in a poor place, I saw a carrera GT the other day over here, now thats a real super car with a 400k price tag

SweetNeon

Re: New Super Car Spotted   Posted Wed May 10, 06   6:42 PM     

Not to mention the Lambo club that rolls around PS some times with a line of 10 new lambos

Silo55
Re: New Super Car Spotted   Posted Wed May 10, 06   8:27 PM     

It's more on the end of Super Cars than sports cars, even if nots fully one. What it's not is an Exotic. This place isn't poor, It's just that there is wealthy people here, It's a small town, no one with alot of money is gonna be around here when there better housing and such places suited for them in Oklahoma City. But in a state with only about 6 milliong people, You can't expect to see alot of much exspence. I've seen a Carrera GT myself, though it wasn't on the road, it was for sell at the Porsche dealer. Very nice, Now I just need to hit the 1 in 10 million chance and win the lottery to go and pick it up.

69charger
Re: New Super Car Spotted   Posted Thu May 11, 06   2:24 PM     

lmao

eatin rice for lunch
[External Image Removed]