This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 16308

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
CamaroZ28

Site not updated in almost 3 years???   Posted Mon Mar 27, 06   8:54 PM     

Hmm is the creator of this site actually going to look at the site and say hmm I think we nned more racing video's...Common Dude we need the vids!!!!! Im going crazy here just looking at the chevelle over and over again, but then again I dont really have to watch them, but I need to get my Fix on drag races! Alright im done spraying.

Living life in the fast lane.....
Silo55
Re: Site not updated in almost 3 years???   Posted Tue Mar 28, 06   2:29 PM     

Nope, hes not, because he probaly hasnt been here much in the 3 years. If you havent noticed, this site is pretty much self ran. If you want drag racing videos, www.streetfire.net has plenty.

rollinonhubs

Re: Site not updated in almost 3 years???   Posted Tue Mar 28, 06   4:12 PM     

i love that site

SweetNeon

Re: Site not updated in almost 3 years???   Posted Tue Mar 28, 06   8:00 PM     

I'm sure he is still in touch with the site but as for the coachella valley there isnt much street racing like it use to be and most of the big players have moved on to different things or moved away from the valley so there is a shortage of valley clips

Silo55
Re: Site not updated in almost 3 years???   Posted Tue Mar 28, 06   8:14 PM     

Seems like theres a little bit of history there.

buddhakwake
Re: Site not updated in almost 3 years???   Posted Wed Mar 29, 06   6:38 PM     

Yeah, and I think the site creator may be part of the reason they moved away from this valley, since he's a CHP. At least that's what I hear (and it makes sense with a name like freeway warrior).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
SweetNeon

Re: Site not updated in almost 3 years???   Posted Thu Mar 30, 06   8:55 AM     

If he was a CHP I would of gotten arrested by now along with his friends and family that use to street race

The_Realist
Re: Site not updated in almost 3 years???   Posted Fri Mar 31, 06   5:28 PM     

thats why you shouldnt talk about street racing so much on sites you never know whos listening

Silo55
Re: Site not updated in almost 3 years???   Posted Fri Mar 31, 06   7:57 PM     

They have no evidence other that you street raced, or that it was even you who typed wha you said on sites.

CamaroZ28

Re: Site not updated in almost 3 years???   Posted Fri Mar 31, 06   8:20 PM     

is that a California Highway Patrol??? CHP

buddhakwake
Re: Site not updated in almost 3 years???   Posted Sat Apr 1, 06   8:52 AM     

I've known plenty of cops who would look the other way when they are participating in the illegal activities as well, then they turn around when they are on duty and start busting people. As I said, though, it's just what I've heard (second hand at best from a Starbucks customer who's into car building and just quit his job in the service dept of Honda of the Desert).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
The_Realist
Re: Site not updated in almost 3 years???   Posted Sun Apr 2, 06   4:19 PM     

cops can single out your bandwith and find out who wrote wat the only thing is u have to be on the computer and i live on the east coast so im not a chp or a cop at all

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Site not updated in almost 3 years???   Posted Sun Apr 2, 06   5:15 PM     

The cops can single out bandwidth? Bandwidth is the the amount of data a network is capable of sending or recieving at any given time. Cops would have to get a court order for the creator of this site to give them your IP ADDRESS, and then track you from there. The problem is that if the user is using dial up, their IP changes every time they log on, and they would have to have a log of time and date as well as their ISP to track them. This equates to too much money spent to bust alleged street racers. I can say that I raped a white woman and then dumped her in a ditch, but there isnt any proof to it besides what I said. Internet posts hold no merit.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
CamaroZ28

Re: Site not updated in almost 3 years???   Posted Sun Apr 2, 06   7:25 PM     

Agreed...Just kinda dirty.

SweetNeon

Re: Site not updated in almost 3 years???   Posted Sun Apr 2, 06   8:35 PM     

Raped a white woman, are you racist? do you have some thing against rapeing black girls?

Pages in this thread: (1) 2