This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 14686

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
bulletproof1029
xbox live   Posted Sat Mar 25, 06   2:35 PM     

hey u guys i kinda need some help. i had xbox live but yesterday i went to log on and all of a sudden it saud there was an error and that my account was deleted. So my question is if anyone has any extra 2-month subscription cards layin around if u could email them 2 me at woodsx2@hotmail.com thanks.

oh and p.s. ricers suck. muscle all the way!

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: xbox live   Posted Sat Mar 25, 06   4:21 PM     

Like anyone is going to give you anything with that attitude. This is a street racing forum, not some bullshit for xbox live.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
bulletproof1029
Re: xbox live   Posted Sat Mar 25, 06   4:33 PM     

hey dude i just needed some help ok. and yes i know this is a fuckin streetracin forum u ass hole i just kinda thought it'd be ok to ask for help with an xboxlive fre 2 fuckin month trial 'cuz i just dumped my paycheck on a new fuckin clutch.

muscle all the way
Silo55
Re: xbox live   Posted Sat Mar 25, 06   9:08 PM     

I'm not helping you. Go away.

buddhakwake
Re: xbox live   Posted Sun Mar 26, 06   7:14 AM     

Is your xbox modded?

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
CamaroZ28

Re: xbox live   Posted Sun Mar 26, 06   10:26 AM     

Does it have spinners and Neon Underglow along with a ground kit and spoiler??? What about a fatty exhaust and turbo charger??? Damn you also dumped money into a new Clutch on your X-Box...Very nice...!

Living life in the fast lane.....
rollinonhubs

Re: xbox live   Posted Sun Mar 26, 06   10:28 AM     

that would be one wild xbox if it was

buddhakwake
Re: xbox live   Posted Sun Mar 26, 06   11:04 AM     

Not that kind of modded. I'm guessing he's the kind of idiot who had illegal mods (bigger hard drive, installing an OS, etc) to hix xbox and then took it on xbox Live. If that was the case then his account got cancelled because he's a dumbass and they found out (as they always will) that he had an illegally modified box and kicked him off.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Silo55
Re: xbox live   Posted Sun Mar 26, 06   11:13 AM     

Basically in another words, hes a wannabe "hacker.

If he account was deleted, maybe he would be better off contacting microsoft.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: xbox live   Posted Sun Mar 26, 06   4:41 PM     

Exactly. He just wants more free trials so he doesnt have to pay for it.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
CamaroZ28

Re: xbox live   Posted Sun Mar 26, 06   7:18 PM     

I know I was just messing around and being sarcastic...Fucking X-Box = gay anyways, the new PS3 is gonna free online service as long as you have the internet. The PS3 is gonna own all systems when it comes out next year. You wont have to buy DVD adapters, CD adapter, its backwards compatable with all ps one, ps2 and ps3 games, it actual inhances the graphics of your ps1 and ps2 games liek you woudl not believe...blah blah blah I could go on for days but you get the point right? X-box 360 = waste of money too, my computer out performes it.

Silo55
Re: xbox live   Posted Sun Mar 26, 06   8:56 PM     

My PC got neons, does that count? Its got a wide body kit, and a subwoofer also.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: xbox live   Posted Sun Mar 26, 06   9:58 PM     

PS3 is going to be incredible both performance wise and price wise. This is going to be a perfect example of "you get what you pay for" All I have to say is Blu-Ray.

[External Image Removed]
Silo55
Re: xbox live   Posted Mon Mar 27, 06   1:28 PM     

From what i read, the PS3 graphics card is gonna be the equivelent of a Dual Nvidia 6800 Ultra, which means it's gonna be better that alot of computers.

CamaroZ28

Re: xbox live   Posted Mon Mar 27, 06   8:50 PM     

Yea and I wish I had the nvidia 6800 in my comp...lmfao, Dont you think tis messed up that you have to pay for x-box live when you run internet from microsoft computers but Playstaion provides free online service??? Common whats the better deal. I cannot wait for Resident Evil 5 to come out on ps3

Pages in this thread: (1) 2