This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1476

rollinonhubs

U snooze U lose   Posted Sat Mar 4, 06   8:51 PM     

i was coming home the other day and i saw this fox body mustang, I was going to pass it up because i was sure if it was a 5.0. So the next day I had some time to kill so i went back and looked at it. it was garage kept no rain or snow, cervini twin turbo hood and a sallen rear spoiler made it stand out. It was in fact a gt 4spd.It had flows cai with 355 gears The owner wanted to sell it because he had to make room for his 05 sallen i saw it in person also very nice. He wanted 6,300 for it. at first it thought it was too much but then i saw how unbelievebly clean it was, the interior was perfect paint was perfect no dings at all. Later that night i made a deal with my dad to help me purchase the car, he gave me some money to get it. It was on ebay and only had one day untill it expired and it only went to 5000, he was taking no less than 6300. I had about three hours of sleep thinking about the car. The next afternoon when I was on my way to pick it up and pay for, thats when i realized that it wasn't sitting where it was yesterday, he sold earlier that morning.
so the moral of the story is u snooze u lose

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: U snooze U lose   Posted Sun Mar 5, 06   12:47 PM     

The moral of the story is you tell that guy that hes a piece of shit for selling the car when you had a deal and that he broke a legally binding verbal agreement.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
rollinonhubs

Re: U snooze U lose   Posted Mon Mar 6, 06   12:36 PM     

no it wasn't an agreement but he knew that I was highlyinterseted it in and told him I would be back to make out deal, its my fault that i waited or it could be out in the drive right now