This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 7117

04ChevCav
Question on Headers   Posted Mon Feb 27, 06   5:47 PM     

I was wondering if you guys can find me a sound wave or video clip of what performance headers sound like before and after you install them....because I cant find anything..

buddhakwake
Re: Question on Headers   Posted Tue Feb 28, 06   2:57 PM     

I didn't realize they made performance headers for cavys.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Question on Headers   Posted Wed Mar 1, 06   1:04 PM     

They dont, because the word cavalier and Performance dont belong in the same sentence (notice how I capitalized performance and not cavalier)

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
04ChevCav
Re: Question on Headers   Posted Wed Mar 1, 06   3:34 PM     

HI, my name is rotarysseven and im a jackass, the only thing I love to do is mouth off instead of giving a real anwser. I like to mouth over the internet because I know Im safely behind my computer.

rollinonhubs

Re: Question on Headers   Posted Wed Mar 1, 06   3:37 PM     

hello

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Question on Headers   Posted Wed Mar 1, 06   8:30 PM     

I gave you a real answer. Why waste money trying to fab up a set of headers when you could pick up your kids from soccer practice in your awesome sports car?

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
CamaroZ28

Re: Question on Headers   Posted Tue Mar 7, 06   2:31 PM     

i think its retarted that they would still make the Caviler and not the Camaro...

Living life in the fast lane.....
rollinonhubs

Re: Question on Headers   Posted Tue Mar 7, 06   6:35 PM     

caviler is economical a good grocery getter which chevy really needs to make more of to survive, camaros are compelety the opposite they are not as good on gas expensive and are not something an average person would want to drive every day

Silo55
Re: Question on Headers   Posted Wed Mar 8, 06   1:43 PM     

Yet i see 510Camaros a day 5 on the way to school and 5 day on teh way back. My school is about 1 mile away. This town has more Camaros then anything else other than Mustangs, oviously theres not alot of "average" people in my town then. = /

CamaroZ28

Re: Question on Headers   Posted Wed Mar 8, 06   4:03 PM     

Well I own one, and fuel econamy is still better then sum vehicles,(City) 19mpg to (HighWay) 28mpg is not bad for a V-8...along with the new camaro with the 4 cylinder cut off system (operate at the touch of a button) that will have really good fuel economy for a 400hp beast. LS7 6.2L V-8

Living life in the fast lane.....
rollinonhubs

Re: Question on Headers   Posted Thu Mar 9, 06   12:56 PM     

lots of chevy fans i suppose theres only maybe about 20 camaros here, maybe over 80 cavilers here

cincinnati_coupe
Re: Question on Headers   Posted Sat Mar 18, 06   10:19 PM     

they dont make "headers" for a cavy they make a "header"

buddhakwake
Re: Question on Headers   Posted Sun Mar 19, 06   9:53 AM     

It's a moot point in this case because it's still a CAVALIER!!! And that's pronounced P O S.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.