This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 3023

rollinonhubs

concept X   Posted Tue Feb 21, 06   1:32 PM     

once i get my stang i wanted to put this kit on my car but now that ive seen some people with it installed on theirs i kinda don't like it anymore, looks to bulky if u ask me, what do u guys think?

http://www.mrbodykit.com/bodykits/87_93_mustang_files/mrbodykitconceptxkitpartsla.jpg

http://www.mrbodykit.com/bodykits/87mustang.htm

Silo55
Re: concept X   Posted Tue Feb 21, 06   3:32 PM     

Looks pretty nice actually, though if i had it i would do a custom modification to it and add widened fenders for that wide-body look.

rollinonhubs

Re: concept X   Posted Tue Feb 21, 06   4:35 PM     

I still like it, the front end looks great with fog lights, the rear bumber is nothing more than a modern saleen bumber the side skirts are what i don't like,

as for my hood id like the cobra r-svo hood and 04 chrome cobra rims. but thats a long way off cause i don't even have the car yet so i can dream for now

buddhakwake
Re: concept X   Posted Sat Feb 25, 06   9:07 AM     

Looks like Uncle Ben's to me.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
rollinonhubs

Re: concept X   Posted Sat Feb 25, 06   10:03 AM     

uncle ben? is that bad cause i don't know what ure talking about

buddhakwake
Re: concept X   Posted Sat Feb 25, 06   10:17 AM     

RICE

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
CamaroZ28

Re: concept X   Posted Sat Feb 25, 06   11:58 AM     

I dont like it, looks ugly.

Living life in the fast lane.....
buddhakwake
Re: concept X   Posted Sat Feb 25, 06   12:20 PM     

That's the point I'm trying to get across.

rollinonhubs

Re: concept X   Posted Sat Feb 25, 06   3:07 PM     

yea thats what I thought too for a while untill i saw it installed on one in person, it looked pretty cool but it still looked bulky

buddhakwake
Re: concept X   Posted Sun Feb 26, 06   9:55 AM     

It just looks like some ridiculous thing that you would see in a bad sci-fi movie about the future.