This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 7526

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
chrissy_lvl
The Actual Street Racing   Posted Tue Feb 21, 06   12:52 AM     

Ok, im only 13 but when im older i wanna street race =D, neways is it true miami is the best place for racing, and like, what sort of bets do use do? like is it $10 or $1000 and stuff.

rollinonhubs

Re: The Actual Street Racing   Posted Tue Feb 21, 06   8:29 AM     

okay first off, get to the age where u can drive, 2 get a car, 3 learn how do drive this car, and since u live in miami, im sure people have pride in their rides so there probably decent runners,4 save ure money to get a better car cause i don't think a first car is going to be good unless ure rich. i think some people bet that much i bet 50 bucks to a friend in a explorer "easy win". i dunno how much real streetracers bet.

if u do get to the age when u can race, make sure no one is around, people get killed doing this

Silo55
Re: The Actual Street Racing   Posted Tue Feb 21, 06   3:30 PM     

Never race in the streets where if you wreck you could injure or kill someone else. Do races in a safe contained envirement, such as backroads far form towns and cities. TO my knowledge, most racer arent for money, there just for the fun of the race.Most street racing is also just short drag racing. Dont try to race without knowing how to control your car, It could wind up costing more then your willing to give.

buddhakwake
Re: The Actual Street Racing   Posted Sat Feb 25, 06   9:06 AM     

Put it this way, if you get caught street racing it usually means your car and possibly a jail sentence. So, I'd bet that most "real" racers (I put the quotes because real racers do it on tracks where innocent bystanders won't get hurt) would be betting well over 1000 bucks in a place like Miami, and likely several thousand dollars. Pricey and VERY risky. DON'T DO IT!!

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
94_PGT
Re: The Actual Street Racing   Posted Fri Mar 3, 06   9:31 PM     

When do you get your driver license 3 or 4 years thats a long time i would start saving up fo a car now if you want a nice one.

1994 ford probe gt 5 speed.some mods
SweetNeon

Re: The Actual Street Racing   Posted Thu Mar 9, 06   7:51 PM     

I guess things dont change, there are still a bunch of morons around here.

buddhakwake
Re: The Actual Street Racing   Posted Sat Mar 11, 06   9:26 AM     

Yes, despite our best efforts to drive them away, more keep coming back. Kinda like Jehovah's Witnesses.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: The Actual Street Racing   Posted Sun Mar 12, 06   8:31 AM     

Or the people who insist that buying a magazine subscription is keeping them out of jail.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: The Actual Street Racing   Posted Sun Mar 12, 06   9:06 AM     

I still love the scene in Office Space where they make fun of that. The bit about being a crack addict and then admitting it was all a lie made it so much better.

SweetNeon

Re: The Actual Street Racing   Posted Sun Mar 12, 06   9:19 AM     

I fucked a crack addict once, she was pretty cute.

buddhakwake
Re: The Actual Street Racing   Posted Sun Mar 12, 06   10:11 AM     

Must have been fairly early in the addiction. They tend to go downhill rather quickly in appearance. I've never had a crack addict, but have had just about every other kind of addict.

SweetNeon

Re: The Actual Street Racing   Posted Sun Mar 12, 06   11:08 AM     

well the good thing about addicts is that there all whores and love to fuck, FYI when it come's to crack addict's the good ones have no teeth so they give great blow jobs.

buddhakwake
Re: The Actual Street Racing   Posted Sun Mar 12, 06   9:31 PM     

You know, I've heard that before. Supposedly gummers are just about the best thing out there. I bet it would be even better if it was combined with a piercing, because those tongue rings feel awesome if the girl knows what she's doing.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: The Actual Street Racing   Posted Mon Mar 13, 06   10:25 AM     

Thats assuming that they arent crawling with AIDS or whatnot.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: The Actual Street Racing   Posted Mon Mar 13, 06   11:24 AM     

ahhh you cant worry about those little things, im sure there will be a cure for it in a few days

Pages in this thread: (1) 2