This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 5459

rabidronin
Rice Guide   Posted Wed Feb 15, 06   1:17 PM     

Hi everyone. I made this a long time ago for fun. It's made with a huge dose of sarcasm, so don't take it too seriously. It's a little guide I made to making your own rice-mobile

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=14909028&blogID=24435281&MyToken=35c4eee5-2a87-4ed5-aff0-ee2494edacb7

rollinonhubs

Re: Rice Guide   Posted Wed Feb 15, 06   2:22 PM     

very funny, reminds me of some people's cars here lol

Silo55
Re: Rice Guide   Posted Wed Feb 15, 06   6:19 PM     

So true, quite funny actually.

CamaroZ28

Re: Rice Guide   Posted Thu Feb 16, 06   7:43 PM     

yea pretty nice

Living life in the fast lane.....
evo_mad

Re: Rice Guide   Posted Fri Feb 17, 06   8:44 AM     

ant u got anything better to do *tut tut*

rabidronin
Re: Rice Guide   Posted Fri Feb 17, 06   9:21 AM     

No, not really.

buddhakwake
Re: Rice Guide   Posted Sat Feb 18, 06   9:18 AM     

That was great, except you missed the origin of rice. It originally was rice burner, to be more specific. and has since been shortened to rice. Sorry, I'm an amateur historian and like to keep those kinds of things accurate. But fucking hilarious.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
rabidronin
Re: Rice Guide   Posted Sat Feb 18, 06   11:56 PM     

You're right about that. I also forgot to mention the people that put chicken wire in their front bumper/air dam.

I originally wrote this/made the graphic a year ago (i believe), after being disgusted with the amount of rice in my college's parking lot.

buddhakwake
Re: Rice Guide   Posted Sun Feb 19, 06   7:23 AM     

Yes, school parking lots are always huge repositories of rice. It was a local high school student who was driving the Mustang I saw with the dual coffe can mufflers and the vtec emblem.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
rabidronin
Re: Rice Guide   Posted Sun Feb 19, 06   9:26 AM     

Yeah, you don't get much worse than the riced out Mustangs.

buddhakwake
Re: Rice Guide   Posted Sun Feb 19, 06   9:45 AM     

Especially when they rice them out with stuff from Japanese imports (vtec or GTR emblems).

FastFiveO
Re: Rice Guide   Posted Mon Feb 20, 06   2:09 PM     

don't have time to read it

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
rabidronin
Re: Rice Guide   Posted Tue Feb 21, 06   5:26 PM     

But you had time to post that you didn't have time to read it ;-)

buddhakwake
Re: Rice Guide   Posted Sat Feb 25, 06   9:08 AM     

Sure, that only takes a couple seconds. Reading it took me longer than that.