This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 3386

evo_mad

little help   Posted Sun Feb 5, 06   8:05 AM     

i just got me 1 more cilo and i need some advice for swaping engines any good tips i should no about

evo_mad

Re: little help   Posted Fri Feb 17, 06   8:45 AM     

i guess no1 here know anything bot cars den

Silo55
Re: little help   Posted Fri Feb 17, 06   1:25 PM     

It's not htat we dont know aobut cars, it that we dont know about Clios and European specific cars.

buddhakwake
Re: little help   Posted Sat Feb 18, 06   9:19 AM     

The extent of my knowledge of clios comes from watching a few episodes of Top Gear that got broadcast here on the Discovery channel, specifically seeing the v6 clio, which looked awesome.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Silo55
Re: little help   Posted Sat Feb 18, 06   11:00 AM     

Ah, Top Gear, I loved that show, last week here there was a marathon. I wonder why it isnt shown anymore, it was a great show.

buddhakwake
Re: little help   Posted Sat Feb 18, 06   11:48 AM     

I first caught it last summer on BBCi when I was in Turkey, then in Poland. I was so excited when I saw it on Discovery here, and even more disappointed when it stopped showing.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
evo_mad

Re: little help   Posted Sat Feb 18, 06   12:40 PM     

ok if u dont no bot cilos far engouh but u guys no any tips on swaping engines den???huh??

buddhakwake
Re: little help   Posted Sat Feb 18, 06   12:43 PM     

Get a good cherry picker, make sure you work out wiring and transmission compatibility before attempting, and make sure there is enough room in the engine compartment. There aren't too many more general tips for engine swaps.