This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2213

CamaroZ28

Xenon Body kit for Camaro Z28   Posted Mon Jan 23, 06   7:25 PM     

Hey Ive looked on the net and, the body kit that came factory option on the camaro, uhh was it a xenon body kit for 98-02 camaro's or if you know, what was it Ive got a link to the pic of the camaro with the xenon kit on it.

http://www.dynamicautoimages.com/xenoncamaro.htm

I am just wondering if this is the kit or not.

Living life in the fast lane.....
CamaroZ28

Re: Xenon Body kit for Camaro Z28   Posted Mon Jan 23, 06   7:29 PM     

Personaly I think it looks great, and I herd the price went down from 1200$ to around 500$-700$, I wouldnt mind picking the kit up, its got a precoat on it and ready for painting, I also herd that they make it almost identical of where the bolts and holes are to make it almost fix like the stock body kit. Its also a polyurathane I think, which is flexable plastic and weighs a little less then the factory stock body.

CamaroZ28

Re: Xenon Body kit for Camaro Z28   Posted Mon Jan 23, 06   7:33 PM     

Heres the stats on it.

Just: $699.99 Set

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
Distinctive Quality, Style and Fit

That's what you get with a Xenon Body Styling Kit. A product designed to flow with the natural lines of your vehicle and meet the most popular trends in automotive fashion. Manufactured of high quality, rugged urethane, your body styling kit comes to you ready to prep and paint. Complete priming, painting and installation instructions are included. Kits are easily painted by any body shop in America.

Specs:
Your kit includes:
Front Air Dam
Side Skirts
Rear Valance

More Info:
Manufactured from rugged, flexible urethane.

Lifetime Warranty*

Designed to flow with the natural lines of your vehicle

Ready for prep and paint

Complete painting and installation instructions included with every kit

Body Styling applications install with a combination of automotive tape and screws

FastFiveO
Re: Xenon Body kit for Camaro Z28   Posted Wed Jan 25, 06   4:03 PM     

looks basicly stock

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more