This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2363

CamaroZ28

Infinity Subs and Amp for the $?   Posted Sun Jan 22, 06   5:54 PM     

Sup guys, Hey Im a cheap guy when it comes to buying stuff, and I was wondering if Infinity 12 inch subs are good for the price.

Here's the stats

Infinity 12" Subwoofer (1242W)

•12" subwoofer
•Polypropylene cone •1000 watts peak power
•23Hz - 400Hz

Its only 109$ and the box is 65$, this is for my Ford Ranger, not my Camaro, anyways I was thinking a 12 in sub from infinity and an AMP from infinity..Here's the stats on this amp for 250$

Infinity Mono-Channel Amplifier (311A)

•116 watts RMS at 4 ohms
•Variable filtering •Mono subwoofer amplifier
•Full-range pre-amp outputs

so Help would be appreciated thanks...Positive feed back would be better then negative hahaha

Living life in the fast lane.....
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Infinity Subs and Amp for the $?   Posted Sun Jan 22, 06   6:12 PM     

I have a JL Audio 10 inch and a crunch 300w amp with a NICE aluminum box for $200. PM me if your interested and I will give you some pictures. I really want the damn thing out of my room.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
CamaroZ28

Re: Infinity Subs and Amp for the $?   Posted Sun Jan 22, 06   7:29 PM     

Ha thats cool JL is ok, Im just wondering if what Im picking up next week is good quality for the low price.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Infinity Subs and Amp for the $?   Posted Sun Jan 22, 06   8:30 PM     

I have no idea. I dont know shit when it comes to audio/visual in cars, but I do know that people seem to agree that JL audio is a great company.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
CamaroZ28

Re: Infinity Subs and Amp for the $?   Posted Sun Jan 22, 06   8:58 PM     

So why are you trying to get rid of your amp and subs? Have something better or need sum cash...

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Infinity Subs and Amp for the $?   Posted Sun Jan 22, 06   10:25 PM     

Never had them in my car. Got them for free from a guy who was switching his stuff out.

CamaroZ28

Re: Infinity Subs and Amp for the $?   Posted Sun Jan 22, 06   10:44 PM     

My friend hooked his subs to his stereo system it was pretty funny to see two 12's hooked up to a Stereo. Have you tried it? It was kicking hella nicely, still needed an amp.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Infinity Subs and Amp for the $?   Posted Mon Jan 23, 06   7:08 PM     

Havent used it but I know it sounds good.