This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2624

CamaroZ28

Camaro Concept Video.   Posted Thu Jan 12, 06   5:19 PM     

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=F57DB541-4849-402A-834E-E70070B432F3&p=0

Here is a link to the video of the new concept camaro.

Living life in the fast lane.....
Silo55
Re: Camaro Concept Video.   Posted Thu Jan 12, 06   6:10 PM     

It looks OK, still needs some work. THe interior is really nice. One thing i noticed, the rims look strangely similiar to the rims on the 35th anerversary 350z rims.

FastFiveO
Re: Camaro Concept Video.   Posted Thu Jan 12, 06   6:53 PM     

looks fugly but decent in its own but a concept is all it will be. chevy will not be planting that much money into there cars.

and does anyone know who sings that song. iv'e heard it around but don't know who it is

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
CamaroZ28

Re: Camaro Concept Video.   Posted Thu Jan 12, 06   8:28 PM     

U know thta its a 400 hp V8 that only weighs about 3300 pounds along with alot of new technology, hey just because it looks bad doesnt mean it isnt gonna be bad, Shoot im gonna sya its Bad...Bad ass, remeber chevy isnt about all looks, they are about performance and better bang for the buck. I dont care,I like the new camaro, not the style as much but the performance its going to have.

Living life in the fast lane.....
Unlucky_Z

Re: Camaro Concept Video.   Posted Thu Jan 12, 06   10:29 PM     

I dunno I'm like the first set of concepts better, not all squishy and stuff. I mean its great that it come performace ready but the front it just kinda... ugly. other then that its pretty bad ass

My Pony Car, 65' Stang , and my Jap Pony car, 240 Z .
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Camaro Concept Video.   Posted Fri Jan 13, 06   2:14 AM     

Yeah, chevy is all about performance, which is why they made the ssr and hhr right? To beat vipers and supras right? Get real.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
FastFiveO
Re: Camaro Concept Video.   Posted Fri Jan 13, 06   1:47 PM     

don't forget there "tuner" cobalt ss. what a joke

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
Silo55
Re: Camaro Concept Video.   Posted Fri Jan 13, 06   2:26 PM     

The first mistake with the Cobalt was it being a Chevy *Tuner* Car. THe second was making it a supercharged 4 banger.

buddhakwake
Re: Camaro Concept Video.   Posted Fri Jan 13, 06   3:46 PM     

The interior looks good, but the front end and back end are too pointy. It needs a nose job.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.