This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1358

Christy
New Street Racing Game, Based community ideas   Posted Wed Jan 11, 06   5:03 AM     

Hi everyone,

I wanted to touch base with as many street racers as possiable about a new video game that will soon start production.

The game will be based strictly from the minds of street racers.

Have you ever played a game called Street Legal Redline?

The game is where you buy a used or new car and you build it up from scratch, building the engine virtually, tuning it, adding interiors, floormats, body parts and kits, anything you can think of you can do it in this game.. However the game is at least 5 years old this year and the technology of video games was low.

they game was produced by Invictus LTD, and published by Activision Value, along with Monster Garage, CRC racing, and 1nsane racing.

We built an official mod site for the game over at Ger-tech.net where we model cars and parts for the game, I soon become a promoter for the game to keep it alive, Well today Invictus is thinking about building a whole new game with the latest gameing technology, real time reflections, sounds, online RPG style play, and game market for parts and cars.

We are trying to gather all the street racers communitys feedback on what they want to see in there untimate gameing experiance, ideas, cars they want to see, what abilities they want in the game, how online play should be for them, part customization ideas, fabrication system, ect ect.

This game is suppose to be the most addictive racing style game ever in the history of gameing.

Please if you have time, visit our community discussion over at Ger-Tech.net and post your ideas for the game, post game name ideas, post some concept art if you like of your ideas

This is your chance to put your foot in the door to be apart of an upcomming smash hit game, you can say "Oh I helped create the ideas of that game" while at your favorite game shop, or even at a street race when the topic comes up about games!.

Thank you for taking your time and interest, this means alot to the game entertainment community and hobbiest.

-Christy
Invictus Ltd Promoter
http://www.invictus.hu

Official Street Legal game site
Http://www.ger-tech.net

hkstwinturbo
Re: New Street Racing Game, Based community ideas   Posted Wed Jan 11, 06   11:28 PM     

sounds pretty cool. i own a few of the street legal games and there only fun for a while but this game sounds pretty cool.