This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 3093

RaceMyJetta85
Virgil Sellers Website w/ Crash Videos   Posted Tue Jan 10, 06   12:13 AM     

A webpage of a veteran who will someday be a legand..
Virgil Sellers..
I am in the process of makin a web page for him..
The best part of the page is being able to DOWNLOAD 2 of his crash videos.. I have 4 videos to download total and a hundred or so pics also..
let me know what you think!!

http://www.sobdvd.com/virgilsellers
[External Image Removed]

(Picture from video)
[External Image Removed]
(The one & only)
[External Image Removed]
(He built both of these & sold the Ford)
[External Image Removed]

buddhakwake
Re: Virgil Sellers Website w/ Crash Videos   Posted Tue Jan 10, 06   7:37 PM     

So, he'll be legend for crashing? Then there's hope for Paris Hilton's boyfriend (the fucking Flying Spur trashing bastard).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
RaceMyJetta85
Re: Virgil Sellers Website w/ Crash Videos   Posted Tue Jan 10, 06   9:37 PM     

actually..
he started racing in 1959 at about 20 years old.. that makes him as old as alot of grandparents..
He has been driving the front engine dragster for 25+ years..
But yea.. He's PLUM NUTS
(was givin the name in the early 60's when his Nitro Sand Rail crashed and his nuts where the size of melons) PLUM NUTS

FastFiveO
Re: Virgil Sellers Website w/ Crash Videos   Posted Wed Jan 11, 06   6:23 PM     

i think after the first few flips it is time to call it a day and so what. my grandpa bought the first ford ranger ever sold. and he used to race his cars as we do these days... except back in the erra of hondas and shit like that. as my buddy said. when can you imagine when we are all going to get old and all the people who will be saying "back in the day i had this bad ass honda civic" ROTFLMAO

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Virgil Sellers Website w/ Crash Videos   Posted Thu Jan 12, 06   12:56 AM     

Theyre also going to be saying "Back when they still made Chevy and Ford" if they keep up their current marketing scheme.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
FastFiveO
Re: Virgil Sellers Website w/ Crash Videos   Posted Thu Jan 12, 06   6:59 PM     

yeah it is truely sad. to me i perfer cars made from a domestic brand. don't get me wrong i like imports. but... damn.

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
buddhakwake
Re: Virgil Sellers Website w/ Crash Videos   Posted Fri Jan 13, 06   3:43 PM     

Well, then you have to tell everyone that you know to stop settling for the shitty domestics and get the message across that they need to design some better cars, not bigger cars.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.