This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2656

niceguy
Toronto Street Racing Video   Posted Mon Jan 9, 06   10:35 PM     

hi guys. thought i would stop in and post a video from www.torontostreetracing.com

http://www.torontostreetracing.com/online/images/TSR2.wmv

Enjoy

I am sure they would love to see your videos too!

buddhakwake
Re: Toronto Street Racing Video   Posted Mon Jan 9, 06   10:56 PM     

The racing didn't look too bad (quite a few of those damned bumble bee mufflers, unortunately), but the camera work almost made me sick. Whoever it was needs a steady-cam.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
niceguy
Re: Toronto Street Racing Video   Posted Mon Jan 9, 06   11:16 PM     

LOL.. im sure his arm was getting tired... usually its a 5 mins between races while the people bicker...

hkstwinturbo
Re: Toronto Street Racing Video   Posted Tue Jan 10, 06   2:07 AM     

pretty good racing.just need a steady camera or a tripod or something to rest the camera on

FastFiveO
Re: Toronto Street Racing Video   Posted Tue Jan 10, 06   5:40 PM     

ok vid i guess.... i guess they have never heard of a tripod.

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
rollinonhubs

Re: Toronto Street Racing Video   Posted Tue Jan 10, 06   6:12 PM     

maybe they tried to add special effects, but apparently it didn't work
lol

buddhakwake
Re: Toronto Street Racing Video   Posted Tue Jan 10, 06   7:40 PM     

Well, part of the problem came from zooming in so much, it is next to impossible, even when you aren't tired, to keep a camera steady when you zoom in a lot (I know, I've worked as both a photographer and a videographer). But having the damned steady feature turned on on the camcorder would have helped if he didn't have a tripod (or, better for that kind of work, a monopod, since it allows you to turn easier).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.