This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 7189

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
CamaroZ28

new Camaro   Posted Sat Jan 7, 06   7:08 PM     

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/01/07/detroit-2006-chevrolet-camaro-concept-revealed/

new camaro concept 08-09

Living life in the fast lane.....
buddhakwake
Re: new Camaro   Posted Sat Jan 7, 06   9:59 PM     

Dear God, please don't let it be true. That thing is beyond fugly.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
CamaroZ28

Re: new Camaro   Posted Sat Jan 7, 06   10:02 PM     

Well, personaly I think it looks ok, could have been worse though...

Silo55
Re: new Camaro   Posted Sat Jan 7, 06   10:22 PM     

Definitly can be better, it looks like a fucked over Mustang. Good thing it's a concept.

rollinonhubs

Re: new Camaro   Posted Sun Jan 8, 06   8:47 AM     

i like the body lines but the front end looks horrible

CamaroZ28

Re: new Camaro   Posted Sun Jan 8, 06   10:53 AM     

Quit comparing everything to a mustang, man! mustangs are cool, but they are not camaro's! Yea I like the body but the frontend has me a bit puzzled.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: new Camaro   Posted Sun Jan 8, 06   3:01 PM     

I'll quit comparing things to a mustang when these concept cars stop looking like them.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
CamaroZ28

Re: new Camaro   Posted Sun Jan 8, 06   3:28 PM     

Your not even the one who compared it to a mustang...

rollinonhubs

Re: new Camaro   Posted Sun Jan 8, 06   3:41 PM     

i think we all compare it because it does look like a ripoff mustang

Silo55
Re: new Camaro   Posted Sun Jan 8, 06   5:10 PM     

Quit comparing everything? This is the first thing Ive compared to a Mustang.

buddhakwake
Re: new Camaro   Posted Mon Jan 9, 06   12:50 AM     

What does it matter anyway? The new Mustang looks like a Mustang should look, this "Camaro" looks about as much like a Camaro should look as your avatar "Camaro" does (which is nowhere near). It's fugly and it shouldn't be the Camaro. But this is the same company that came up with the SSR and HHR, so what should we expect.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: new Camaro   Posted Mon Jan 9, 06   4:54 PM     

looks more like charger.

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: new Camaro   Posted Mon Jan 9, 06   5:30 PM     

The SSR is the ugliest car I have ever seen, and thats including ricer cars too.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
CamaroZ28

Re: new Camaro   Posted Mon Jan 9, 06   5:34 PM     

Yea, Man I wish they woudl just come out with a next generation F-body instead of this retro crap, I am getting really dissapointed in all of this, and wtf is the HHR...looks like a damn pt cruiser which is hella dumb, Cobalt SS cant even compete with the SRT 4 so whats the point, ok ok I know, Get rid of the SSR, HHR(fuck if i know what it is) and the shitty cobalt. And coem out with a better camaro, which would make every one happy! well I guess I dont really care since I own a camaro anyways and wont probally buy another one unless its a must have car, mine as well mod the car I have now, instead of wastign money for another vehicle.

buddhakwake
Re: new Camaro   Posted Mon Jan 9, 06   5:45 PM     

If they did retro right it would look good, instead, they tried to make it look like kids back then imagined what cars would look like now and it looks like shit. I want to see someone do real retro and not modernized retro. Make the new Camaro actually look like one from 67 or so. That would be a kick ass car: real 60s muscle car looks with modern technology and performance.

Pages in this thread: (1) 2