This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 12246

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
maxpowerkid363
whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   2:10 AM     

hello dudes whats your faviourite type of racing?
mines probably drift racing then it's gotta be drag!

Hey im A punk rocker!! but i still like modded cars and i'm 12!!![External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   3:15 AM     

I love any type of racing, but the best is drift and circuit.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
CamaroZ28

Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   7:50 PM     

I personally like drag racing and rally racing along with drifting.

Living life in the fast lane.....
FastFiveO
Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   8:02 PM     

thanks for the laugh kid.

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
TRDracer

Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Tue Jan 17, 06   11:08 PM     

Im strip drag, i like the high speed and the adrinaline rush. when the race is over it makes me feel like i wanna do it again. I run a 1995 supercharged Mustang for Strip drag and a 2003 toyota celica with twin turbo and nitrous for street drag and drift.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Wed Jan 18, 06   1:38 AM     

A twin turbo celica with nitrous huh? Is it a rotary with pistons too?

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
TRDracer

Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Wed Jan 18, 06   7:54 AM     

Funny, i was going to ask you the same about ur 'modified miata' but i at least know 'that' rotary screwed mazda, i hope your not taking offence to this, i dont want you to sell your car. and pistons on a rotary? thats the WORST analogy ive ever heard. Its like asking if a bear shits in the woods. Or if a coon collects shiny things. If your going to ask a stupid question, make sure that im stupid enough to think that you know what your asking. otherwise keep it to yourself.
thank you

TRDracer
have a nice day, maybe you can get a lil better car and put ur rotary in it, until then, my tailpipe is all you see.

rollinonhubs

Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Wed Jan 18, 06   12:44 PM     

yea i saw ure tail pipe, it was lying on the side of the road.

Silo55
Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Wed Jan 18, 06   2:11 PM     

Hmm, the RX-7 rotary with a light weight and 250hp stock with the potential for 700+. The Rotary is what put Mazda into the sports car and tuner market in the first place. You DO know a rotary doesnt have pistons right, i get the impression you think so with the other analogies you gave. Yea a Twin Turbo Celica....right.

TRDracer

Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Wed Jan 18, 06   5:04 PM     

you DO know that the '98 supra 6 cylinder, turbocharged DOHC fits with a lil modding of the mounts and firewall on the celica right? Im sure you do since ur a street racer, lets see a twin turbo supra engine in a celica, a lighter car, i see a big difference in the times. the supra in itself can do in the medium to low 10's. now dont u think that a 2003 celica GT-S would do high 9's after that swap? probably not until i get the nitrous, the k&n cold air intake, and among all of this i have a Greddy EVO2 Exhaust Stainless Steel Cat-Back Small EVO. 70 mm. Need i say more? My Wing, well spoiler isnt all that large, its an 8 inch saber wing. no body kit. all of this allows me the times of 9.998, 9.997, and 10.000 at our local drag strip. my reaction time is .54 to .56. And yes, i know rotary engines dont have pistons, this is the reason they can tach in the high 9000 rpm before they start getting damaged. Like i said the engine isnt bad, but the car has got to go, you can do better than an Rx7. unless you get an Rx8, those are pretty nice. now im going to go back to eating my sandwich.

TRD

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Wed Jan 18, 06   6:05 PM     

It most definitely does not fit. There is a really tight fit with the 1.8, it will not fit without major cutting and custom fabrication. You would have to use supra mounts and get a reallt stiff front suspension setup to keep it from bottoming out. You may fool yourself, but you certainly dont fool me (or anybody else for that matter) FYI It isnt a celica gts anymore with the swap, the 2jz is mounted longitudinally so you would have to completely split the firewall open to get it to *possibly* fit, you would need a custom transmission because the 2jz's trans would not fit, and you would need to convert the car to rwd, which by in itself is SUPER expensive; I drive an Integra and soon an MR2.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
TRDracer

Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Wed Jan 18, 06   6:31 PM     

something about you reminds me of my great grandfather when i was growing up, he always called people liars, just like you. read it, it says mounts and firewall. and i know your going to try to say i edited it, but i didnt, im sorry, but YOU must not race too well, as the racers i know dont call people liars unless they have something that you couldnt tow over the finish line in 30 minutes. as for the integra, Acura is a higher priced model of honda that uses a barely modified honda 6 cylinder. It IS possible to modify a car to be able to fit other engines, thats what welding is for, now im going to drop this subject and we can go on with our lives in our normal way.

My tip to you: learn to drive. and i really dont care if your brain is clouded with exhaust from the cars you HAVE raced and lost. im not trying to fool anyone, unlike you, you just dont know when to quit. someone could be telling truth when you are calling them a liar. You strike me as one of those guys watching the beginning race of "The Fast and the Furious" and wishing you could race the big boys. Have fun with your so called "racing" its probably just reading playboys and looking at the cars that actually do race.
Get an attitude adjustment, ya punk.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Wed Jan 18, 06   6:45 PM     

Modify the firewall? The motor would stick into the cabin of the car! You would need custom mounts, a place to put the mounts, a custom transmission with custom mounts, custom transaxle work to convert the car to rwd, custom wiring to wire in the computer- the list goes on and on.You make assumptions of me not knowing how to drive and how I dream of racing with "the big boys", but your dilusion is keeping you from understanding that we arent focusing on anything except the topic at hand- Your celica (if you have one) does not have a 2jzgte with nitrous. (Acura is not a higher priced model of honda that uses a modified 6cyl- If that were the case then my integra would be v6 and not i4. They're luxury cars you moron.)

Silo55
Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Wed Jan 18, 06   8:18 PM     

The Supra can run in 7s when modified. Since you havent stated otherwise, this would mean your car is also FWD. Not the best for the strip. The RX-7 is also better then the RX-8 FYI. The RX-7 is lighter, has more stock HP, and has FAR more tuning potential.

buddhakwake
Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Wed Jan 18, 06   10:52 PM     

Wait, you'd take an rx8 over an rx7? The only thing that is better about it is the improvements in oil consumption. It's slower and not nearly as good looking. Go eat that PBnJ that mommy made you and leave the cars to the grown-ups.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Pages in this thread: (1) 2