This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 12246

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
buddhakwake
Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Wed Jan 18, 06   10:55 PM     

Wow, can you say, idiot? Because that's what you are. no v6s in Integras, and it's not just a little welding that you would need to do, it's a lot. The engine bay is designed for an inline 4 to sit sideways and you think it would only take a little bit of modding to fit an inline 6 lengthwise? Just do us all a favor and shut up until you learn some things about reality.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
rollinonhubs

Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Thu Jan 19, 06   6:06 PM     

and yet he still hasn't shown any pics of his car

TRDracer

Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Fri Jan 20, 06   8:01 AM     

have you ever thought about oil consumtion = engine wear, engine wear means FUCKED car. now, i dont know about you, but i would far rather have less engine wear than speed. after all, its easy to modify a car with a little bit of money. Like i said, im Drag, not as much street. i dont like risking my own and other peoples life for a quarter mile thrill. sure, i do it here and there, but only on an empty street. For that matter, Rx8 isnt as good looking... i have seen people driving a toyota scion xB, talk about box shape, its kinda dumb looking, but it still gets you there. You can modify any car if you put your mind to it and if you have the money.

Moral of the day: its not the looks of the car, its the amout of modification you put into it.

Quote of the day: "it doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning." - Vin Diesel "The fast and the Furious"

Unlucky_Z

Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Fri Jan 20, 06   8:26 AM     

Ok so lemme get this strait, you have this "twin turbo, nitrous injected celica that is for what ever" and I'm not seeing pics here... But a V-6 into an integra is like QUOTE!!! wipeing before you poop, its pointless! Now i gotta see some pics to believe this shit.

My Pony Car, 65' Stang , and my Jap Pony car, 240 Z .
Unlucky_Z

Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Fri Jan 20, 06   8:30 AM     

ohh yeah i forgot to add.. You is a cocky bitch sayin we don't know how to drive. Sadness a flutter.

MoraL from me.. It dosent matter how good you are, it all depends on your car and your shifts .. unless its automatic, then it depends on how much you rely on that trans.

Unlucky_Z

Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Fri Jan 20, 06   8:38 AM     

suprized you dont just get a lexus V-8 and slap that in your celica.. It will fit, just a little modding and some welding.. and probaly removal of the front clip and extending it..hey more power more fun and you can TTC and Nitrous inject it too.. with more results..

rollinonhubs

Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Fri Jan 20, 06   11:08 AM     

the moral is usless to u because u have no proof to show us that u own the car or have any modifications done to it, so i far as im concerned its all bull shit and the meter is at a record high

Silo55
Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Fri Jan 20, 06   2:45 PM     

Ok, so YOUR talking about liking a car with less engine wear, and you supposedly have a twin turbo celica running in the 9's. Your gonna have engine wear, alot of it to run that on teh quater mile.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Fri Jan 20, 06   4:39 PM     

Oil consumption does not mean engine wear. More oil consumption would actually be a good thing.

Moral of the day- You are a wedge, and by wedge, I mean simplest of all tools.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
CamaroZ28

Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Fri Jan 20, 06   5:14 PM     

well too much oil can be bad, not enough can be bad also, Ive leanred that running high performance oil in your car makes it run really smooth along with racing lubricants to make the engine stay in great shape, I know you all probally know this but good mantinece on your is what makes it last. If you mod your car, treat it like a kid and make sure you dude proper tune ups and oil changes along with replacing parts that are wearing out like a fan belt or hoses and wiring ect...Hey I have a little over 80,000 miles on camaro and its 98 and Ive never had a single problem with any parts or what I listed above fjust from takign really good care of the engine and the car its self. As soon as my 2 inch echaust pipes start to rust ill change them with sum cat backs or flowmasters, I'm talkign about the whole exhaust system, not just the tips, Dont want to put 4 inch exhaust tips on my car..., any ways yea moral of my story take care of your car.

Ohh that was off topic, well I still like Drag races,Drifting and Rally races, they are fun to watch.

Living life in the fast lane.....
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Fri Jan 20, 06   5:47 PM     

If you put too much oil in after you change it, you will blow a gasket.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: whats your faviourite type of racing? :)   Posted Sat Jan 21, 06   9:22 AM     

Oil consumption in the RX7 had nothing to do with engine wear, it was a matter of placement of the intake and exhaust ports. The current design puts them on the walls of the rotary chamber rather than on the outside wall, which keeps the car from spitting oil and unburned fuel out of the exhaust. And yes, the xB is fugly, that's why I went with the tC (that and the fact that the xB is so horribly underpowered). but an ugly car is still an ugly car, and if it's faster and better looking (rx7 vs. rx8) then I'd go with that (especially since there isn't a big difference in handling to give the rx8 an advantage on the track).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Pages in this thread: 1 (2)