This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2644

rollinonhubs

mystic cobra   Posted Sun Jan 1, 06   5:59 PM     

While i was down visiting my dad in my hometown in North Carolina, I decided to see how many mustangs they had to offer for sale. There many foxebodies that i liked. but there was one mustang that really caught my eye. It was sitting under a tree at a rinky dink auto sales lot, that car was a 96 mustang cobra, a very rare one at that, mystic green.They only made somwhere around 600 of them and it puzzled me as to why it was here instead of a showroom. It was a 5spd, bone stock rims and paint were 100% except for a small scratch. They wanted 13000 for it. My dad really liked it also and was interested in buying it but he backed down becasue of the price and to this day i don;t understand y he didn't buy it. hes not the type that would modd something as rare as that. I just hope whoever purchases it doens't mod it or abuse it. It makes me sad thinking about it. That was probably the nicest stang i have ever seen

buddhakwake
Re: mystic cobra   Posted Mon Jan 2, 06   12:45 PM     

Yeah, but it's still a mid 90s mustang, which makes it only better than the mid 70s pinto-based mustang because of it's performance. It still doesn't look like a Mustang.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: mystic cobra   Posted Tue Jan 3, 06   7:44 PM     

mystic crome is an expensive paint job and its copywrited through ford. but other then the awesome looking paint job and a slight difference in the rims they are basicly the same. and the same motor wise

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
rollinonhubs

Re: mystic cobra   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   12:50 PM     

oh mystic crome, i thought thats what it was called but the salesman said it was mystic green, doesn;t even know what color the car he is selling is

how expensive is it? just wondering

FastFiveO
Re: mystic cobra   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   8:06 PM     

depends on the year. they are marked up quite a bit from the regualr cobra.

86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
CamaroZ28

Re: mystic cobra   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   8:11 PM     

Is this one???

http://www.mysticcobra.net/1996/mystic_1917b.jpg

http://www.stangnet.com/wallpapers/images/2004-MystiChromeCobra-2_1024.jpg

http://www.stangnet.com/wallpapers/images/2004-MystiChromeCobra-3_1024.jpg

Living life in the fast lane.....
FastFiveO
Re: mystic cobra   Posted Mon Jan 9, 06   5:24 PM     

last one ive seen was for 34+ k