This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 7748

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
CamaroZ28

Newest Concept Camaro?   Posted Sun Jan 1, 06   5:03 PM     

http://www.patleck.com/quebecrpm/chevrolet/camaroconcept11.jpg

is this the newest concept, if it is it kicks ass

Living life in the fast lane.....
rollinonhubs

Re: Newest Concept Camaro?   Posted Sun Jan 1, 06   5:38 PM     

if they flatten the lines a bit an give it a little more length, it would look pretty nice

buddhakwake
Re: Newest Concept Camaro?   Posted Mon Jan 2, 06   12:42 PM     

Yeah, it's way too pointlessly swoopy. Not a bad start though, better than most of the other ones that were posted earlier.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Newest Concept Camaro?   Posted Mon Jan 2, 06   2:41 PM     

So its the new mustang with a chevy badge on it?

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
rollinonhubs

Re: Newest Concept Camaro?   Posted Mon Jan 2, 06   5:28 PM     

hell i hope not

CamaroZ28

Re: Newest Concept Camaro?   Posted Mon Jan 2, 06   8:27 PM     

Look at the 69 camaro

http://www.patleck.com/quebecrpm/chevrolet/camaro69.jpg

CamaroZ28

Re: Newest Concept Camaro?   Posted Mon Jan 2, 06   8:30 PM     

heres another

http://www.patleck.com/quebecrpm/chevrolet/camaro31.jpg

the 69 camaro is my fav body for the series

rollinonhubs

Re: Newest Concept Camaro?   Posted Tue Jan 3, 06   1:53 PM     

i like both of them but i love the first one especially the paint color

FastFiveO
Re: Newest Concept Camaro?   Posted Tue Jan 3, 06   7:19 PM     

Chevy doesn't have the money to go all out on a camaro. especialy after the "SS" truck the SSR useless truck there newest fugly one and keeping up with there slow cobalt ss aka saturn ION trubo chassi and motor

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
buddhakwake
Re: Newest Concept Camaro?   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   1:36 AM     

You mean the SSR that they are going to stop making, due to closing the plant where it is made? What a wasted investment that car was.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
rollinonhubs

Re: Newest Concept Camaro?   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   12:48 PM     

and it didn't even sell well

buddhakwake
Re: Newest Concept Camaro?   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   1:20 PM     

Because it was too damned expensive for what it was. A convertible truck that had almost no payload and didn't tow.

CamaroZ28

Re: Newest Concept Camaro?   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   7:57 PM     

Yea that pisses me the hell off, They should have used the cash for the Camaro, man chevy is pissing me off....God damn you all to hell Chevy...J/K I still think they shouldnt have came out with that SSR retro style truck..its fugly, well I herd the trailblazer SS with the vette engine will sell really well since its a sport suv with liek 380 + hp, its a tuned down version of the vette with the LS2 5.7L V8, I guess its cool but hey what am i saying, common come out with the "MARO" man!!!

Silo55
Re: Newest Concept Camaro?   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   8:11 PM     

IF Chev would come back out with the Camaro and shut down the SSR and Cobalt SS and such, they probaly could save alot of money and make alot of money with the Camaro, i mean with no Camaro that just made the Mustang even more popular.

CamaroZ28

Re: Newest Concept Camaro?   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   8:17 PM     

Yea my dad said if they came out with the new camaro, the one i should him, he told me he would trade my camaro in for the new one...lmfao my dad even thinks they shoudl come back out with the camaro, and the SS needs to be really an SS with more like a supercharger or way more performace then just a hood scoop and an induction kit..Ive seen Z28's still own the SS stock to stock, the camaros are underratted at 305, they more or less have 305 to 345, some just vary depending on atomatics and stick, did you know the camaro had the same exact engine as the vette for a while, my camaro is able to keep up with or even compete with the 98 vette the same year as my camaro. only difference is the blowers on the vette were bigger and along with some other differences in 98.

Pages in this thread: (1) 2