This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 9480

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
buddhakwake
Fucking Ricers   Posted Sat Dec 31, 05   11:56 PM     

Got a chance to race the Miata I mentioned back in November with the big ass wing. Man was it pitiful. Here I am in my tC with no mods other than the TRD exhaust, I drive like shit (I'm sick and had worked a 13 hour day, so I was a little slow shifting out of first and hit the rev limiter), and I still leave him way behind. Then on the big curve on the road (where his lightwieght, RWD, runabout should have handled much better than my FWD coupe) I left him further behind. It was sad.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
CamaroZ28

Re: Fucking Ricers   Posted Sun Jan 1, 06   5:07 PM     

I thought the Miata was FWD lmfao, its only got a little 4 cylinder anyways

Living life in the fast lane.....
Silo55
Re: Fucking Ricers   Posted Sun Jan 1, 06   9:06 PM     

Nope, Miata is RWD its a roadster, the new MR2 is a roadster its RWD too. Buddha, seems as he didnt have to drive, and your horsepower up on him really did come through. Either that the dude couldn't drive, i dont thing Miata come in Automatics do they? If they do maybe his car was one.

buddhakwake
Re: Fucking Ricers   Posted Mon Jan 2, 06   12:50 PM     

Yeah, but it's 140 or so hp stock in a 2300 pound car, which should beat 160 hp in a 2900 pound car with a 300 pound driver. But he had that big ass wing which added weight and wind resisitance. and I'd bet it was an automatic, they do make them. It was just so easy it wasn't much fun. Except that I killed a ricer who deserved it, that was a little fulfilling.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
CamaroZ28

Re: Fucking Ricers   Posted Mon Jan 2, 06   1:35 PM     

Spoilers are only good for down force, a huge one will create drag as u said, but if ur smart you will get a spoiler that actually is made for high speeds to keep your car from loosing control and to keep the downforce that you want on it, there are spilers out there that are electronic, you can them up to adjust for high speeds or for just cruising, that guy in the miata must have just bought a spoiler and didnt know what he was doing so yea anyways, If it was me getting a spoiler, id get the electronic one that u can just push with a button to adjust for downforce or cruising.

buddhakwake
Re: Fucking Ricers   Posted Mon Jan 2, 06   1:40 PM     

this thing was seriously 2.5 feet high, as wide as the car, fucking huge. He was just ana idiot who probably put the thing on himself.

buddhakwake
Re: Fucking Ricers   Posted Fri Jan 13, 06   3:50 PM     

Damnit, had another riced out POS try to race me and lose very pitifully. Yesterday I saw a riced out Lexus IS (angry bee exhaust ugly tail lights and heavy tint). He tried to show off going over a bridge, but I had no trouble keeping up with him. Then we both turned right and he tried to take off (had it all revved up and ready to go) but I left him behind starting from low rpms in second. I wanted to roll down my window at the next light and tell him to sell his exhaust to some other sucker and get something that would make his car faster and not just shitty sounding.

CamaroZ28

Re: Fucking Ricers   Posted Sat Jan 14, 06   10:30 AM     

Thats alright ill get some good driving time in today since im gonna be driving for a few hours down the highway.

Unlucky_Z

Re: Fucking Ricers   Posted Sun Jan 15, 06   11:10 PM     

Well fuck.. might as well chuck in my 2 cents. 256 color crayola Civic, Coffie can tailpipe, clip on spinners... you know plastic.. anyway and of course.. the non-functional GIANT!! tach. Well my Z's not really runnign right and i took it out on a test run.. this guy revs his cran box and i was like ok what ever. I'm not gonna race something my sister colored but he was getting annoying so i spun my tires and left him far far away.. he looked mad.. but hey not bad for a screwed up out dated Z.

My Pony Car, 65' Stang , and my Jap Pony car, 240 Z .
CamaroZ28

Re: Fucking Ricers   Posted Mon Jan 16, 06   12:04 PM     

Yesterday on my way to my Military Ball I did a muscle flyby with my Camaro Z28 on a mustang at 110 mph and it was all riced out and shit. It was so pathetic, I eventually slowed down and they caught up to me while I had to take the next exit,they honked to race but I had to get to the Ball, well hell almost raced a mustang V-6 riced out it was funny though cause it took them a long time to catch up to me even after I slowed down. Dont get me wrong but that spoiler and ground kit was so stupid so I had to do it lol, it also had like 1 inch duel exhaust which was so small...lmfao, Hey I repsect mustangs but not when they get ruined with a 2-3 ft spoiler 1 inch exhaust and a shitty V-6 with a ground kit.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Fucking Ricers   Posted Mon Jan 16, 06   6:30 PM     

So you mean to tell me that you did a flyby and then exited the freeway? What kind of pussy are you to do that, and who are you to judge people after admitting that you did a flyby?

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
rollinonhubs

Re: Fucking Ricers   Posted Tue Jan 17, 06   12:23 PM     

yea u should have raced him head up, because a flyby isn't shit if the person u flyby is going the speed limit, and then when uve beat him exit the free way and go back the other way

CamaroZ28

Re: Fucking Ricers   Posted Tue Jan 17, 06   5:10 PM     

I had to take that Exit anyway, its not like I had a choise, and hey I never said the mustang was slow at all, I said it was riced out, I would have raced but I had to go to the Military Ball. Look I was already taking the Exit right when the mustang caught up so it doenst matter anyways.

TRDracer

Re: Fucking Ricers   Posted Tue Jan 17, 06   10:53 PM     

lol, i run a 2003 Toyota celica wih twin turbo and nitrous and a 1995 supercharged mustang. Both run in the high 9's. Im more strip than street. the other day i was at my local Drag strip where they had the eliminations. this lil 1991 honda civic dx decided he wanted to race, his average time was in the high 11's. Well, you all know who won by the times, no need to tell the rest.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Fucking Ricers   Posted Wed Jan 18, 06   1:51 AM     

I dont believe a word you say about your celica. Give me a parts list and I will decide then, otherwise, we all pretty much think your full of shit.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Pages in this thread: (1) 2