This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 19481

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4  
futr_civic_racer
funny stuff   Posted Fri Dec 23, 05   5:49 PM     

I was on the forums at scionlife.com and I saw links for a website called Anti-rice. I went there and looked at the pictures, and they had captions making fun of the pictures. Funny shit might I say.

www.anti-rice.com

rollinonhubs

Re: funny stuff   Posted Fri Dec 23, 05   8:50 PM     

yeah some of those cars were pretty bad, especially some of the mustangs, and the one where he was carrying his body kit on his roof

buddhakwake
Re: funny stuff   Posted Fri Dec 23, 05   9:29 PM     

Very funny, and he's got a nice car there.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: funny stuff   Posted Sat Dec 24, 05   9:49 AM     

his car is decent. have you ever noticed mr. camaro hasn't showed that many of the riced out camaros?

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
buddhakwake
Re: funny stuff   Posted Sat Dec 24, 05   10:12 AM     

Actually, I hadn't. But I am thankful for it.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Silo55
Re: funny stuff   Posted Sat Dec 24, 05   6:40 PM     

You know some of these cars wouldn't be so bad if it wasnt for the cheap stickers, gay body kits, huge rims, lowered so far, large exhaust, and huge wings. Then again without those they wouldnt be so famous to be on anti-rice.com.

buddhakwake
Re: funny stuff   Posted Sat Dec 24, 05   11:16 PM     

Driving home from the ER tonight (had to take a friend with a bad pain in her arm and shoulder) I saw one of those idiots with the blue headlights and blue neon under his damn car. I wanted to reach out the window and smack him upside the head.

Silo55
Re: funny stuff   Posted Sat Dec 24, 05   11:42 PM     

Here that car would be Illegal, in Oklahoma you cant change your headlight color, and blue and red neons are illegal. There cop colors, thats why. Should have gave him a good smack for all of us.

buddhakwake
Re: funny stuff   Posted Sun Dec 25, 05   11:52 AM     

If I could have reached him on the other side of the road I would have smacked him. Technically they are illegal here in CA (the headlights, and the neons while driving) but like illegal window tints, it ain't no thing if no one enforces it.

futr_civic_racer
Re: funny stuff   Posted Sun Dec 25, 05   7:33 PM     

I was watching an episode of "Cops" and a bunch of cruisers broke up a street race in the making. Everyone dipped out and they managed to pull a few over. And the cop was looking at his windows and he noticed how dark they were. So he went and got an index card from his car, and wrote something on it, and he determined that if he couldn't read what the card said through the window, then it was too dark.

So the guy got a ticket for his windows, and he also got a ticket for his car being too low and something about his intake.

buddhakwake
Re: funny stuff   Posted Sun Dec 25, 05   11:04 PM     

In CA, the law is no more than 12 percent tint on the front side windows, quite a bit more allowed on the others (couldn't find a number, but I remember being told that when I got my T-Tops tinted on my MR2), but that's such a small amount that it wouldn't really be possible to judge with the human eye (unless it was really beyond that amount).

FastFiveO
Re: funny stuff   Posted Mon Dec 26, 05   3:23 PM     

i can post aleast 20 of them that are local and in town if you really want to see some riced out camaros. they take it to the extremes here.

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: funny stuff   Posted Mon Dec 26, 05   5:09 PM     

When I peeled off my tint and took it to get it written off, the officer couldnt tell that the tint was taken off of my windows until I got in the car and she did a 360 degree walkaround. Just goes to show that my ticket was bullshit.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
CamaroZ28

Re: funny stuff   Posted Wed Dec 28, 05   12:11 PM     

any one want a link to a video of a GT-R mustang with a rotary engine that has pistons??? lmfao check this out

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=53F034D3-4762-4977-924A-C5CE38C2D1D7&t=top&p=1

this isnt to be dissing on mustangs but this guy is discrasing mustangs!

Living life in the fast lane.....
Unlucky_Z

Re: funny stuff   Posted Fri Dec 30, 05   7:54 PM     

Jesus!!! How.. Why... umm.. Nevermind hey at least its diffrent.

My Pony Car, 65' Stang , and my Jap Pony car, 240 Z .
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4