This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 19481

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4)  
buddhakwake
Re: funny stuff   Posted Sat Jan 7, 06   9:12 AM     

Not s much straight line or acceleration (though it does have a very minimal effect) but the decreased sidewall will give you better handling in the corners (this will also help slightly on launch due to the decreased sidewall flex).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
CamaroZ28

Re: funny stuff   Posted Sat Jan 7, 06   3:57 PM     

better grip means faster start i guess, also handling around corners and stuff so yea thats what i was talking about.

Living life in the fast lane.....
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: funny stuff   Posted Sat Jan 7, 06   4:33 PM     

I doubt that you're autocrossing your camaro. You want them because they look cool. Good luck trying to not bend a rim either.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: funny stuff   Posted Sat Jan 7, 06   9:57 PM     

Yeah, apparently I've done that already with my tC. When I got my new tires at Costco, they said that the RR had been bent slightly, though obviously not badly enough for them to tell me I shouldn't be driving on it.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: funny stuff   Posted Sun Jan 8, 06   2:24 AM     

Ha. I work at Costco, and I get a free executive member ship for myself and 4 family members.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: funny stuff   Posted Sun Jan 8, 06   7:11 AM     

So, are you implying that I shouldn't trust them to let me know if I shouldn't be driving on it? Or is that a vote of confidence?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: funny stuff   Posted Sun Jan 8, 06   3:03 PM     

They will tell you if something is wrong. They follow a strict protocol inside and outside of the actual warehouse (tire center as well) If someone complains, the person who worked on your car usually gets written up, unless its theft, then they get fired.

buddhakwake
Re: funny stuff   Posted Mon Jan 9, 06   12:48 AM     

Cool, now I won't worry.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4)