This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 19481

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4  
buddhakwake
Re: funny stuff   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   1:40 AM     

Fucking hilarious. Great satire with the music.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
CamaroZ28

Re: funny stuff   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   7:49 PM     

yea, pice of crap civic with a rear turbo mount whistle...sad as hell...

Living life in the fast lane.....
buddhakwake
Re: funny stuff   Posted Thu Jan 5, 06   12:29 AM     

No, sad was the Mustang I saw today. I'm driving by the high school I used to sub at on my way to work, and this mustang with a 3 foot wing (at least it was color matched, so maybe he's just gay) pulled up behind me. then they went around me to make a left turn and I say the dual giant coffee can exhaust and a vtec emblem. A VTEC EMBLEM ON A MUSTANG. That ranks right up there with the GTR idiot. I just wish I had been quicker with my camera phone so I could have gotten a picture to show everyone. First it's that fucking miata and now this. What the hell is my Valley coming to?

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: funny stuff   Posted Thu Jan 5, 06   12:39 AM     

I once saw a Solara with a civic si badge and dohc vtec decals on the side. It isnt as bad as putting it on a mustang, but it was bad alright.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Silo55
Re: funny stuff   Posted Thu Jan 5, 06   1:46 PM     

If you head into the city around here, you see some sad stuff, ive seen a body kit on a mustang that look liked it was from a civic. Too many blacks in muscle cars with 20 chrome rims, there horrible rims to start, then the excessive size is over doing it. Imports lowered to within an inch of the ground. Seen some wild stuff here before, most is your average rice though.

rollinonhubs

Re: funny stuff   Posted Thu Jan 5, 06   2:00 PM     

what are u saying here, "too many blacks in muscle cars with 20 chrome rims," r u being racist here or am i taking this the wrong way, yea i think putting 20 pie pans on muscle cars stupid but , every body does it so its not just them.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: funny stuff   Posted Thu Jan 5, 06   2:43 PM     

I dont know one black guy who isnt a ricer, and I am no racist.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Silo55
Re: funny stuff   Posted Thu Jan 5, 06   3:21 PM     

Im saying this, because every black guy i have seen in a Camaro, or Mustang, or Firebird around here has around 19-20 inch chrome rims on them. Its only the blacks here that do this to cars like that, doesnt matter if there the lowely v6 or the Camaro SS or a Mustang Cobra. They do it.

rollinonhubs

Re: funny stuff   Posted Thu Jan 5, 06   3:59 PM     

okay i understand.
ive seen a couple up here.

CamaroZ28

Re: funny stuff   Posted Thu Jan 5, 06   7:04 PM     

I'm white and I dont put 20 inch rims on my camaro, though I will be getting 18's with low pros for performance, not to be flashy

Silo55
Re: funny stuff   Posted Thu Jan 5, 06   7:31 PM     

I said if your BLACK, i see alot of BLACKS with Camaros and stuff putting 20s on there cars.

rollinonhubs

Re: funny stuff   Posted Fri Jan 6, 06   12:34 PM     

yea man read before u say anything

CamaroZ28

Re: funny stuff   Posted Fri Jan 6, 06   2:39 PM     

I did read, and I said Im white and that I wouldnt put 20's on my camaro mabe 18's though as in I was agreeing with your guy's imput...

Silo55
Re: funny stuff   Posted Fri Jan 6, 06   3:06 PM     

Yea, and i wasnt talking about whites, i was talking about blacks with there oversized rims. I never said you would put 20s on your car, and 18's are performance size tires.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: funny stuff   Posted Fri Jan 6, 06   4:15 PM     

How do low profile tires increase performance?

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4