This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 9856

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
evo_mad

midnight culb or need for speed!!!   Posted Fri Dec 16, 05   10:42 AM     

wicth is better out of these u can do more to the cars on nfsug2 but mnc3 is more life like umm...

Silo55
Re: midnight culb or need for speed!!!   Posted Fri Dec 16, 05   4:02 PM     

Try Need For Speed Most Wanted. Its fun, with cops!

But anyway i would say mnc3.

buddhakwake
Re: midnight culb or need for speed!!!   Posted Sat Dec 17, 05   8:43 AM     

I'd say the better ones would be either Forza if you have Xbox or GT4 if you have a PS2. These games are about the cars as cars, not as showpieces (which I at least know is a big part of the game in NFSU2, since you can't progress properly without focusing on the show part of things). I will say however that I had fun playing NFSU and NFSU2, but have never tried MNC since I had to choose between them and thought NFSU would be better.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
rollinonhubs

Re: midnight culb or need for speed!!!   Posted Sat Dec 17, 05   9:09 AM     

i love forza, gt4 is pretty good too,I own both of them because i am a diehard racing fan. but i like the engine swaps u can do in forza, makes great sleepers for people on xbox live

Silo55
Re: midnight culb or need for speed!!!   Posted Sat Dec 17, 05   10:02 AM     

If Forza Motorsport was a choice i would definitly pick that. Right now im trying to tune a car to run 7s on the quarter mile.

buddhakwake
Re: midnight culb or need for speed!!!   Posted Sat Dec 17, 05   10:07 AM     

I really should get xbox live, but I can't really justify the cost.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
rollinonhubs

Re: midnight culb or need for speed!!!   Posted Sat Dec 17, 05   10:37 AM     

i don't have live but i have a account on my friends, i love creaming enzos with my camaro, they don't even have a clue how fast it is with the C5-R swap i blow them away from the line and they stay way behind me.

But really what makes me madd is that is all people use, enzos, too bad they couldn't use other cars

rollinonhubs

Re: midnight culb or need for speed!!!   Posted Sat Dec 17, 05   10:38 AM     

what car r u using?

buddhakwake
Re: midnight culb or need for speed!!!   Posted Sat Dec 17, 05   10:42 AM     

I love using small cars, and I was jazzed when I got a chance to run a Scaglietti. Having fun on the ingame endurance races with a Renault in B class right now.

Silo55
Re: midnight culb or need for speed!!!   Posted Sat Dec 17, 05   1:02 PM     

I'm using alot of cars, ive been try tuning the Skyline GT-R Nur II with near 1000hp and a Mine Lancer Evo VI. I have also tried the veilside supra, and some other stuff. I'm thinking the enzo would be easiest to work with due to high power, but rear wheel drive has alot of wheel slip. But the thing, my closest is with the Lancer Evo, and my fastest time i got was by tuning so it had poor low end accleration and as soon as it got to a certain RPM is would skyrocket forward. It worked which is wierd sine it had horrible low end.

Opps, i mean to say 8s, a 7 second pass would be insane.

Edited by Silo55 (Sat Dec 17, 05   1:13 PM)

rollinonhubs

Re: midnight culb or need for speed!!!   Posted Sat Dec 17, 05   1:59 PM     

awsome, its fun using those cars on live because people have no idea how fast it is

rollinonhubs

Re: midnight culb or need for speed!!!   Posted Sat Dec 17, 05   2:08 PM     

i have a GNX don't laugh, it is a near perfect 10sec car with all upgrades but i haven't tweeked the chassis and shocks and the other things that help it launch. but when i get it perfect it will be a mid 9 sec car. I have a camaro SS (2002) that will make a 9 sec run easy if i could just get it to hook up and not spin

Enzos are easy to upgrade, but there are so many people racing them, i wish they be like us and use less powerful cars like lancers, supras, skylines, cars like that can easly take out enzos with some tuning time, like my camaro although its only pushing bout 887 horsepower it will blow a enzos doors off

those lancers jump so well at the line its crazy keep tuning, great car

MustangFanatic

Re: midnight culb or need for speed!!!   Posted Mon Dec 26, 05   12:56 AM     

Project Gotham Racing 3 is a great game, sharp graphics, really nice handling, and just fun. Anybody else have an Xbox 360 and have played it or tried a demo? Great game. Most Wanted is probably almost better in my opinion, but I was kinda dissapointed with the lack of customization(Yes, I sound ricer.)

buddhakwake
Re: midnight culb or need for speed!!!   Posted Sat Dec 31, 05   9:07 AM     

can't afford a 360, saving up for my car. Nothing wrong with customization, as long as it isn't pointless and ugly.

FastFiveO
Re: midnight culb or need for speed!!!   Posted Tue Jan 3, 06   7:47 PM     

played it.. wicked game but wrong forum and its to damn expensive

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
Pages in this thread: (1) 2